Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The PlagueFest Dream Team

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Kinetic, Sep 18, 2012

1. May 31, 2012
    The title says it all. We are getting a ZE dream team going and beat all the maps people say are "unbeatable" (Like dejavu and stuff). Simple, All the best people (Admins, donators, members, volunteers, anyone) join the dream team, and we can beat any map. We need a minimum of 50 people. We must initiate =Operation DT=. Join up.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
      [pF] LuciD, Sep 18, 2012 Last edited by Kinetic, Sep 18, 2012
    • Aug 5, 2010
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        [pF] LuciD, Sep 18, 2012 Last edited by Kinetic, Sep 18, 2012
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Dream team is already taken by a bunch of fails from a few summers ago. You'll have to go with something else. We've also had this idea before and honestly, it's never worked out right trying to get everyone organized and then people felt left out.
      • May 31, 2012
        Thats not going to happen here, i can assure you. i have this all mapped out. Operation DT is still a go, no matter what.

The other DT's in the past were not as organized as this. This DT will happen. Nothing can stop it.
      • May 31, 2012
        Thats the reason dream teams fail. They dont believe it can happen. I have 100% faith in this team all you got to do is believe that it is possible. And if by some small chance we do lose, at least no one can say we didn't try. If you know this team can happen, it WILL happen. Join up.
      • Oct 20, 2011
        i suppose i will take part in this elite league of zombie escapers
      • May 31, 2012

Dont listen to the people who say it cant be done, it can, if you believe in us, we will beat the "unbeatable".
      • Aug 5, 2010
        OOO i thought you meant the original dream team...
      • May 31, 2012
        This a new and improved DT. The elite of PlagueFest. We have potential. Just made the PF DT group btw.
      • May 11, 2011
        As basically the last regular dream team member on ze i think this idea is good but it will defy the legacy of the original dream team.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          The Legacy of the last dream team wont be forgotten nor will it be defied. We are going to prove that the members of the original dream team had the right idea. They will be credited for creating the idea of the Dream Team in our victory.
        • May 11, 2011
        • Mar 30, 2012

The idea of this made me giggle like a little girl, but since im now considered a regular on pF as well, i guess i could join, to help with this.
          I can only play on weekends though.
        • May 31, 2012
        • May 27, 2008
          I'm gonna quote @Nezzies because she likes that kind of stuff and it makes her smile.
          I completely agree with her statement here. I don't want to go in and win every map without a struggle. I want to go in there and have teamwork be a regular thing, win or fail. Enough of the pFZElitist behaviour. It won't work out the way you want it to.
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 11, 2011
          • May 31, 2012
            Your being a downer. Thing can go they way you want if you want them to.