Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The playroom for ps4 ( never seen something like that)

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Jul 3, 2013

Isn't this awesome?

Microsoft, dese nuts 2 vote(s) 20.0%
I love it! Very creative but seen something like this. 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Never seen something like that! I love it! 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Nope, it sucks 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Sony, dese nuts. 2 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    The magic, the creativity LMAO. Is this awesome or what? Sony decided to prove that the eye camera is worth something by creating something like this. You can spawn robots in your room on TV and basically for anything like it's real life. The game only works with the eye camera. Please watch every single second of this vid before you try to post shit and give out your opinion on this. I have never seen anything created like this. Microsoft, all i can say is dese nuts.
    via http://youtu.be/qSTJc9UqNk8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Jul 23, 2012
      While it's certainly a strange gimmick, it's cute and creative as hell.
    • Jan 14, 2012
      Haha how cute!! However, Full HD Kinect will be even more awesome I think. Resolution is high enough to track fingers for example. Can't wait :smile:

* never had a console except the Wii, but I'm really considering buying the Xbox one and / or PS4 :grin:
    • Mar 30, 2012
      Where is my vidya?
    • Jun 11, 2012
    • Mar 14, 2013
      Great Product, too bad a huge amount of ps4 games will be something like this Still the camera really is neat XD
    • May 12, 2007
      yeah this is cool as hell, I want a ps4 even more every time i see stuff like this
    • Apr 3, 2011
      But where are the materias?