Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Real Gingerbread Man

Discussion in Introductions started by The Real Gingerbread Man, Dec 7, 2009

1. Dec 7, 2009
    Hey all. i found the server about 2 weeks ago and am hooked. i see a few friendly names around here so im not totally lost. I am thinking about purchasing admin but am still milling it over.

A little about me. 24 years old and married. Im in the air force. currently stationed in texas for training and will be going to germany for 4 years in a few months. Im into cars and i own a 2008 evo X that has full boltons.

well thats the skinny. hope to see you guys around.
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    Welcome to our community, we try to make our server addictive and it seems to be working ^^;
    I'll see you ingame.
  3. Jul 14, 2008
  4. Aug 8, 2009
  5. Mar 1, 2009
    Welcome sir. Everybody is always welcome to the Plaguefest server. We just ask for a friendly attitude and it very much so seems like you would be a great addition to the team. Hope to see you soon sir!
  6. Jun 30, 2009
  7. Sep 21, 2008
    Hello and welcome to PlagueFest. We are a friendly bunch, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. See you in-game. :yes:
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    Sup and glad ya joined the forums, have good taste in imports i see with the evo. What have you done to is so far?
  9. Dec 7, 2009
    Drop in filter, turbo inlet hose, upper intercooler pipe, front mount intercooler, downpipe, testpipe, catback, stage 2 tune.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Oct 22, 2007
    very nice, you look into some volks for it? lighten the wheels up a bit and look good as hell. also if you got a front window tent it would bring out the tent in the other windows, tech illegal but if done right no one will no, just a small seem if you look hard above rear view mirror. Darkens everything up a good bit in 50 tent, did that to my car. Lookin at the s2k but really like what you did to it.
  11. Dec 7, 2009
    i will get rims eventually but the stockers dont look that bad and work. im really rough on the car so im not sure i wanna do nice rims yet. i wrecked the car off roading a month and a half ago and i would die if i messed up some volks. Im not really into the eyebrow. some of my friends have it but when i ride in their car it bugs me to have that little bit of tint up there. im thinking of going suspension next because once im in germany i will be hitting up some of the tracks and of course the autobahn.
  12. Nov 22, 2009
    hey Gingerbread glad to see you on the boards!
    Like we discussed last night admin is well worth it.
    I'm sure I'll see you on later tonight.

Oh and very nice ride!
  13. Oct 22, 2007
    you are shippin it over, god i would hate to see the bill for getting it over seas. Track days would be hella fun though, only down side is evo's are on the heavy side but still amazing on the handling. Track days would be best thing though to get faster over mods, but the question is what power are you shooting for in the car? Won't be cheap with the other stuff that will be swapped to handle it.
  14. Dec 7, 2009
    the military will be shipping the evo and my wifes car for free. evo's are on the heavy side but mine pulls a little over a g in the lateral. very very few cars can do that. weight has not been a factor for this car yet except in straight line races but the small bump in power has made that very minimal. 400 awhp is what im going for so about 80 more at the wheels. just an upgraded turbo and a custom tune will get me that on pump gas. the stock motor is holding 600awhp and the bottom end was just pushed to 750 awhp. one of ams's track cars has 580 ish awhp and they have never opened the valve cover. they have over 8500 track miles on it. our motor is one of the strongest ever made so i wont be messing with any internals.
  15. Jul 4, 2009

Let us know how Germany is. Been thinking of trying to get stationed somewhere in the area (don't think we have any conventional station there Marines-wise).
  16. Mar 3, 2010
    Ginger is a fucking legend!
  17. Nov 18, 2008
    Nice heres my sport truck of sorts bone stock other than the exhaust
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. Jan 13, 2010
  19. Jun 4, 2006
  20. Aug 8, 2008