Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO The Rebirth of Mini Games

Discussion in News started by Tony The Tiger, Aug 3, 2016

1. Feb 27, 2012

Server IP: mg.plaguefest.com

Hello everyone,

We've just launched a CS:GO Mini Games server! Some of the server features include:

• 128 tick rate. Your headshots will register!
    • GameMe stats for all you rank whores.
    • A pretty-sweet map rotation. Map nominations are available to all players.
    • Store plugin. Tracers, hats, trails, pets and much more! You can purchase items, sell them later on when you no longer want them, trade items with players, and gift players items you've purchased in the store. You can also bet your credits on which team you think is going to win.

We're hoping the community will help shape this into a great server to play on. Please help us jumpstart it by joining and sharing any suggestions you have!

Store

We are looking for suggestions for trails, hats, pets, etc. that we should add. The current selection is subject to change whether they be removed or new things be added. What we ask is that if anyone has something that they think would make a good addition to the store, go ahead and suggest it. If it's a simple trail, it doesn't need to be in the correct format, you can just link to the image. However, suggestions for models should be compiled for CS:GO. I'm not a modeler nor is anyone else in Management. So unless you are or you know someone who is a modeler, please be sure the model is meant for CS:GO.

Chat Tags

We are also looking for chat tag suggestions. These are tags that go in front of player names in chat. The default selection is pretty lame:

What would you like to see in place of these? Colors are supported, and any item or tag in the store can be made exclusive to donators, admins, LSA, or anyone else. So there can be a [Supporter] tag for donators and admins, or [Admin] tag for server admins for example. Tags we've already added include JAH, 420, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and (⌐■_).

[IMG]

Valid colors: dark red, light red, orange, yellow, lime, green, olive, blue, light blue, purple, gray, white

Maps

The idea is to keep the rotation related to Mini Games as much as possible and not so much defusal or hostage rescue. A few maps here and there are fine, but majority should be MG. Right now xmas_nipperhouse is the only odd map on the server. As for suggesting maps, maps can be added two ways. First is how we've always done it, you link us to the map's gamebanana page. The second way makes things a little easier. If there is a map in the workshop, post the link to that. Using the workshop is the fastest way for us to add new maps, and it allows maps to be updated automatically when map authors release new versions. If you have any map suggestions, please post them in the CS:GO map suggestion thread, and we'll get it added! Here's the current list of workshop maps that are on rotation: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722408265

Please keep in mind this is a new server. There will be bumps in the road and problems that need fixing. On behalf on Management, I ask that you be patient with us as nothing is perfect from day one. We've worked out as many kinks as possible and whatever issues we have come across thus far.

Rules page can be found here. There are no new rules, so it is what you are all already used to.

Again, if there are any major issues that are found, PLEASE let us know right away.

Huge thank you to @PeNguiN for helping with getting this server up and going, and everyone from Lead Server Admin and Management for testing and giving feedback.
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Apr 28, 2013
    • Jul 7, 2014
      :')
    • Jun 4, 2006
      • Maps don't strip weapons at end of round so players are able to carry guns into spawn or the next mini game, mini games that shouldn't have any guns. Witnessed it occur on mg_awp_multigames, mg_mario_party, mg_goldeneye_n64.
      • On mg_mario_party, a few of the game modes were broken apparently, some hexagon one that would kill players at the start when it shouldn't, and hunger games. Can't confirm hunger games, just what I heard players say. Map should be tested again and possibly removed or fixed.
      • Voting for the next map happens at 4 mins remaining, but then another different 'vote for the next map' vote happens once the map is over (you know, the one that can't fit map names and shows green checkmarks next to maps that received votes). It ignores whatever wins the 2nd vote and instead goes with the map that won the vote at 4 mins remaining.
      • Like Like x 1
        Brian, Aug 3, 2016 Last edited by Brian, Aug 3, 2016
      • Oct 24, 2013
        Make a Mario kart only map. Make now. Maybe gib moni if make. Make or I rprt u br br br br br hue ja hue hue ja banan
      • Dec 6, 2011
        What we're all really asking ourselves is, can I have the tag [Free Kanye]?
      • Jun 11, 2012

We are dead serious. All the other tags were created by sinners. Make us a Kanye tag [KaNyE] or I will not rest till I find you Ontario Numbah Suburban Stunnah

MG on GO. Now I've seen everything
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • Feb 27, 2012
      • Mar 16, 2012
      • Feb 13, 2014

Just encountered a problem, i cant hoin. pls help
        Post Merged, Aug 4, 2016
        Nvm got it working, and btw bhop on this is way to much, tune it down
      • Jul 13, 2011
        Sounds pretty rad, all though I don't play CS:GO as much as I play CSS.

Want some suggestions for some tags? I am just gonna pull these outta my ass.

Also, you can just make it to where donors/admins can make their own tags while being IG, like a command if its possible.

I didn't realise that all the Lead Server Admins was active, I thought over half of the list was inactive or just don't play anymore.

SuhDude
        Balls
        Bhop
        Legend
        Hoecake
        Skillz

︻┳デ═一
        Fuck
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I wish you would quote or tag me stunnah.
        K = Red
        A = Yellow
        N = Green
        Y = Blue
        E = Purple

Bless ya

[IMG]
        • Like Like x 2
          Benderius, Aug 4, 2016 Last edited by Benderius, Aug 4, 2016
        • Feb 1, 2011
          Wow awesome!!!! Will def check this out soon. Kudos for already having a rasta colored JAH tag that is fuckin amazing ahahaha
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Dec 6, 2011
            I was just in there and I didn't get this title?
            [IMG]
          • Jun 4, 2006
            I fixed it but was too lazy to take another screenshot because i had already quit!
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Bless you. Kanye Blesses you. Yeezy Blesses You. Ye blesses you. G.O.O.D Music blesses you. Pusha T blesses you. Hov blesses you. Dj Khaled blesses you. Major key alert

[IMG]
            • Friendly Friendly x 1