Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO The Rebirth of Mini Games

Discussion in News started by Tony The Tiger, Aug 3, 2016

1. Jun 17, 2014
  2. Feb 1, 2010
    It would be awesome if we could turn off map music it gets to loud i cant even hear people.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Just an update on what we've fixed over the last couple of days.

• Weapons being stripped from players should work now.
      • Removed the second map vote from happening.
      • All votes (such as kick and scramble teams) are disabled.
      • Plugin to disable map music has been added. type !music to disable music. It will remember your choice even after disconnects until you type !music again. @Google.
      • Self Mute added.

Did a bunch of editting to various cvars and settings as well.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Programming King Programming King x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Keep it up man, we're going places.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Oct 13, 2011
          • Jun 4, 2006
            it's the same plugin i was looking at unfortunately. i've been unable to find anything.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            The following maps have been added to the server
            If there are other cool maps you guys know of that aren't on there, feel free to suggest them either here or on the CS:GO map suggestion thread. i'm sure we're missing plenty of good ones.
            • Like Like x 2
              Tony The Tiger, Aug 7, 2016 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Aug 7, 2016
            • Oct 13, 2011
              I forgot to mention !ddisplay issue last night. It shows you the damage given to the enemy players through walls & smokes. Once you see the damage, all you have to do is spray and wait for being accused of cheating.

Also there is this weird sm_mirror thingy that makes you see everything in third person.

• Feb 27, 2012
              it is now restricted to root, as well as sm_tp which did the same thing
            • Feb 1, 2011
              Huge props to everyone involved with getting this going, most fun I've had in CS in a long time!!
              • Like Like x 2
              • Apr 26, 2015
                Question for someone who cares to answer this. Its tight that we're getting this MG server going for GO, but I just noticed that there is no ZM server. What are the reasons for that?
              • Feb 1, 2011
                This is probably wrong / not accurate anymore, but I'll post anyways:

I know we tried a year or more ago and it was very difficult to get it to work. I dunno if it was the zmod plugin itself or the CSGO server settings, but it just didn't work right. Knockback and other things were way off. Dunno if things have been progressed since then but I remember configuring zmod for GO was really difficult in the recent past.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 24, 2011
                  On top of what Dilliyo said, ZM and ZE is pretty dependent on the amount of players you have on, while MG can play out just fine in smaller amounts.
                  If we grow our MG department a bit more it could be a great start, then it might be slightly easier to fill players on the ZM/ZE servers.
                • Apr 28, 2013
                  What both luff and dill said although I'm on the lines to shut down the zm server in csgo because I thought the csgo zm server was kind of a test for zr, knockback and general csgo server settings. Css zm and ze may still be superior to csgo zm and ze but there still is a reason to keep csgo ze as opposed to zm because of the gameplay and maps.
                • Jun 14, 2012
                  how feasible would it be to add a youtube player in the server? i know i can load a tab in the background but i remember servers that had this type of thing was useful in sharing music with others and of course the ease of listening to any song. the command would be like !yt "kanye west" wam bam . thoughts? bad idea? probably. lmk
                • Jun 4, 2006
                  Long story short, ZM was up for some time and Deto worked his ass off to make it playable but it still had issues, knockback being a major one. Deto took it down to give it an overhaul / redo things, and to try ZME instead of ZR, as he's been working on getting that going (shit like zmarket needed to be implemented and bugs needed to be fixed). Kyle was off work for a week recently and fixed a bunch of ZME issues, but we may still have a ways to go before we have a good, working zombie mod for GO. I'm not up to date on the current status of everything - Deto/Kyle would know more - but that's the gist of things.
                  • Like Like x 2
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    If you guys can also add a Netflix viewer so I can play my Vimeo videos while caressing Luff nipples that'll be great.

Thanks peeps who worked on this. Thanks the players that did those long nights. Shit was fun and funny.

Shoutout to:
                    Luffaren
                    Welsper (I heard it has a below average penis)
                    Brian
                    dilliger
                    Sark
                    rucilla
                    o2 (btw can someone look into this guy, i pretty sure he's hacking)
                    Cat
                    Fluff (that one night)
                    Seco
                    Dick_Out_For_Harambe (legit funniest guy!!!!)
                    Kyro
                    Tonton Ontario Numbah 1 Stunnah
                    Cunizek
                    Chad Kroger
                    Hydreigon

if I'm missing someone send me a US dollar to my bank account (bless you)
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Oct 13, 2011

[IMG]

Edit:

I saw smac in another server before, however I think it's buggy. More info can be found here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=186702

List for SMAC cheats:
                      Cat, Aug 11, 2016 Last edited by Cat, Aug 11, 2016
                    • Jun 11, 2012
                      I know, i know..why is why i listed "Cat" after

[IMG]