Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The reprise of Drinkything.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Peter, Jul 22, 2011

1. May 27, 2008
    If you're old enough to drink and you wanna have a night to unwind and have a little fun, tomorrow we [Peter Dill Masa and company] are gonna have a drinking game in Plaguefest's something server, SATURDAY JULY 23rd. Everyone can come. We're going to have a fun time.

This is how it'll be played in-game.

If you die as a T you take a shot.

If you're a CT and Ts win, take a shot for every living T. (Nightmare mode is an option, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.)

This only counts for those participating. If you want to join in Saturday, have [Drinkything] in your name somewhere -doesn't matter- so we know who is playing and who is watching. You have to be your State/Country legal drinking age to consume alcohol. We're not going to babysit retarded children that broke into their dad's whiskey cabinet.

Starts at ~8PM Pacific time. Be in vent!
    Don't be a shithead. I cannot stress this enough.
    Please don't hurt yourself.
    All the server rules still apply.
    We're bound to be cracking jokes and being completely fuck-tarded crazy for the sake of a good harmless [cirrhosis is a different story] time. If you have a no tolerance policy and can't take a joke or three, please reconsider joining our event.
    If you're not drinking, let us know by putting a tag in your name. [Spec] for example so we know you're spectating the event.
    Be comfortable with downing at least 70 proof alcohol, if you don't has, but has other boozes, tell us and we can most definitely work something out to ensure YOU HAVE FUN TOO!
    I cannot say what will happen when the liquor is gone. We'll probably head to MG and see who can do battleslider without failing. Shots will be taken for failures.

Tell me what you think, send me a message or reply here if you're down to come. You're welcome to show up if you're not drinking, you're more welcome to JOIN in drinking and playing with us if you have something you can drink. We need people laughing at us and cheering us on, as well as having a more human relationship with our players.
    Remember. We're doing this for fun. I love this place and I love you guys and I just thought this would be a fun interesting way of sharing an experience with you all.
    See you soon :smile:

I feel like I should have a disclaimer for this shit.

2. Jun 27, 2011
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    I have half a bottle of captain and half a bottle of knob creek.
  4. May 16, 2011
    I want to play
  5. Mar 13, 2010
    I have some flying fish... >.>
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    Beer. Really? a drink for beer has to be a mouthful. That is a "Drink".

Edit: No bud light, Bud ICE, Millers, Coors, Or any domestic beer That shit is all water anyways. Has to be 12% or higher.
  7. Jun 27, 2011
    12% beer? good luck finding that...
  8. Jun 10, 2011
    Pour it in a glass and down "3 fingers" worth.

I obviously can't participate because by the time it starts it'll only be 4hours 'til I have to be getting ready for work!

Fuck you work, and fuck you timezones!
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    Craft beers are 12%

8% is fine too.
  10. Jun 27, 2011
    None of this 4loko crap... more like this:

i suck at posting images.
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    Should give more notice... <_<
  12. May 27, 2008
    Well five of us want to get really wasted on a Saturday. It's happening when I say it is dammit.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Rude and Lame. :mellow:

We have to go on Ventrilo for this? We can't use Mumble?
  14. Jun 23, 2010
    I'll take soda shots :grin:
  15. May 27, 2008

We can use Mumble. I just copy/pasted everything from the other one I initially made first.
  16. Sep 21, 2008
    I am down, only problem is that I need to restock up on my booze. It shall be an absolut night then.
  17. Feb 1, 2011
    I might bust out the Grey Goose I've been holding onto, if not I'll just drink Yuengling. And of course I'll be puffin on oh wait nm.
  18. Oct 29, 2010
    Dill that fucking avatar... @.@
  19. Jan 27, 2011
    instead of drinking alone on the internet, u should go out with friends to the bar. I think that is what normal people do :whistling:

anywhooooooo im having a poker tournament at my house tonight so i might get on around 2 drunk as can be to see if you any of you guys are on still playing