Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The start of a new beginning...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by TrainedSquirrel, Apr 2, 2012

1. Jul 8, 2011
    Well I have been with this wonderful community for about 6 months now and recently i have made a big step in my life by enlisting in the US Navy. My ship out date is Sept. 5 and im going to try my best to spend time with people i know. I will still try to come on pF and do all that. I just want to say my good byes and just give all of you a heads up on whats going on and why im not on like i have been.

If you guys/girls have any questions please feel free to ask!
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Nooooooooooo. I will miss you man. Also have a nice birthday man. Your birthday is April 20 just like me :razz:. I wish to you good luck.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Birthday's on Official Gange smokin' day? That's tight.
      • Jul 8, 2011
        I know!! And the ironic thing is that i dont smoke!!!

Im gonna miss you too Mario!! hahaha
      • Mar 20, 2011
        Trained thanks for supporting our country! Let us know how the US Navy treats you. I wanted to fly planes back in the day but according to my recruiter they would not let me due to injuries in my back. BTW TOP GUN 2 is coming out...
      • Oct 20, 2011
        Was fun playing with you sir, GL in the Navy!
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 6, 2011
          i remember when i said something like this about the army though but ended up back home </3
        • Mar 26, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 8, 2012
            A year or so down the road after your basic and your tech school, you will be back on like you never even joined. I promise, I am a 3 year still enlisted, and the first year or so I couldn't play much. But now that I am doing my job day to day, I always find time for it.

Good luck!
          • Jul 8, 2011
            Thanks everyone. And Skycloud, thanks brother ill miss you too but the video... lol God damn it..

s3th, thank you for serving. And i will try to get back on here and say hi to you all and hopefully play some cs:s
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Mar 26, 2011
            • Oct 17, 2011
            • Dec 2, 2011
            • Jul 8, 2011
            • Aug 1, 2011
              I know how you feel. Soon, I myself will be enlisting in the Air Force. Good luck with life Trained.
            • Jul 8, 2011
              Thank you. And good luck to you with the Air Force!