Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The Walking Dead Season 2...Soooonnnnnn

Discussion in Gaming started by Bender Rodriguez, Oct 29, 2013

1. Jun 11, 2012
    via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEB4KTTOIo&feature=youtu.be

The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.

Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival

Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two

Pre-order for the full season.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/261030/?snr=1_7_15__13

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I've never played the last one but it look good to me.
    • Apr 3, 2013
      I thought you meant the tv series first, was about to grab my facepalm forum war images.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EDIT: Pre-ordered already by now!
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Tv Show is super boring. They are really tame and not pushing the content like the comic book does and the game.
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Fucken awesome, I'm probably gonna get this one too. I really enjoyed the 1st one.
          No comment.
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Chocolate milk pls. Ontario bby.

But tbh that is my 1 issue, is that they aren't pushing it. Each episode they micro-concentrate on 1 small thing, instead of everything else that is happening in the comic. If they fix that, the show super worthy, and it's not even that hard to fix it.
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Honestly, when you say it like that I will agree.
        • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jul 17, 2012
            my body is so ready, and gotta stock up on tissues for all dem feels
          • Apr 9, 2012
            10 houres to go :O I'm sooo gonna play this once I'm done studying today!
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Apr 9, 2012
              I played it all, and it was again pretty amazing. Some strong moments and nice level design. The only thing, there were more one-option situations which where somewhat strange... I mean instead of having one option it might as well have been scripted at certain parts but anyways, it wasn't that much of a hurt.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Jul 17, 2012
                Yeah all in all was a great episode, and damn man did clem get to be a strong girl and character, def looking forward to more episodes.

And dat scenes once she finds the group, damn man, damn was actually pretty intense.
              • May 11, 2011
                I won't spoiler it for anyone but the scene after she gets back to the shed was the one that got me.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Apr 9, 2012
                  Haha yea indeed, I felt extremely akward at each and every... piercing moment xD
                • Jul 17, 2012
                  God yeah, man i would have hated to see my facial expression during that part
                • Feb 11, 2012
                  Annnnd gets out of this thread before I go click on those spoilers.

Getting my ass on this game right now

Edit: Just finished off the rest of the episode this morning. Shit got pretty intense.
                  When does the next episode come out?
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                    GANGSTALICIOUS, Dec 18, 2013 Last edited by ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS, Dec 21, 2013
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    Usually in 1 month plus. Heck I'm waiting for The Wolf Among Us that came out in October and it's EP2 is coming out in January. So 2 month from this week, at most.

And I just finished it. Dang it, it has a strong start compared to Season 1. It's good, real good, choices though, that dog though.

• Like Like x 1
                    • Jul 17, 2012
                      god yeah bender, i have been waiting so long for episode 2 of the wolf among us, ugggggg i just want episode two already.

Who did you guys go with at the end?