Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

The WickedZealot has arrived

Discussion in Introductions started by WickedZealot, Jan 25, 2013

1. Jan 25, 2013
    Hello community, I play here and there at times on this server, might as well introduce myself.
    I play the ZE servers where I seem to have a skill with the being a Zombie that can destroy whole Human teams in a flash. Those who know me will understand what I mean.

Keep up the good work here with the ZE server
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Welcome to the forums Zealot ive seen u around on pf but i mostly know u from SG i go there sometimes too
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the forums and the community! I hope you continue to enjoy our servers and have fun while you're here. :D
    • Oct 22, 2012
      welcome, welcome...always good to have another skilled zambie around. have seen you around on SG, like Gangsta. you will have fun here (one way or another xD)
    • Jun 11, 2012
      WELCOME WELCOME....MY cap lock was on and I'm too lazy to edit that.....elipses
    • Jan 25, 2013
    • Nov 26, 2011
    • Jan 25, 2013
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Oh hello there Zealot, it's about time you signed up on the forums. :party:
      • Nov 26, 2011
        Oh fuck yeah, I got my first post award on this thread! I'd like to thank the academy, and also WickedZealot.
        • Winner Winner x 2
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012
        • Jan 25, 2013
        • May 27, 2008
          So long as you don't do what I caught you doing minutes ago..
        • Nov 26, 2011
          What a man does in the comfort of his home is no concern to you. How would you like it if I caught you doing that too?

EDIT: OH SHIT! I changed the color of his font. I'm a fucking magician.
        • Nov 6, 2011
          so peter what your saying is you caught him in the closet twerking it to billy ray cyrus

EDIT: also i heard hes a troll
          Ronjon, Jan 25, 2013 Last edited by Ronjon, Jan 25, 2013
        • Nov 11, 2011