Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

There's An App For That!?

Discussion in Media Devices started by M_Infantry, Jul 11, 2011

1. May 6, 2011
    Hello Everyone,

(First off, I know because the following are videos so it might belong to the Media section, but, there just happens to be Youtube vids avail for the two I wanted to LOL about, and some may think this belong to "LOL Youtube Thread", as stated this happens to have Youtube, as I am hoping to keep this thread continuous, future additional thread may only include picture and some brief summary. Also, this posting thread will consist of only App that are interesting to share for a laugh. I apologize the first one is so ....... I promise the next one will be not be so...........I promise :sweat: .)

Just got my new LAPTOP delivery, and couldn't wait to get on-line and post stuff, as there were only so much one could do with an iphone, and posting funny stuff like this was one I wasn't able to do...

Anyways, I do hope everyone can keep this thread alive, and keep it coming to share amongst all the most silly and freaking hilarious Apps either from iPhone, Android, MSN whatever shit, just make sure its an App, to post it here for all to see.

So, to start off this is my 1st attempted contribution of the most usefull App ever created in human history, as it helps to keep you so regulated, ROFL.....

Poo Log App

For those concierges of poo, Poo Log offers the user the opportunity to record and study each snowflake of a bowel movement. The features of the Poo Log include the same great useful medical information combined with the hilarious bathroom humor of What’s My Poo Telling Me? but in a interactive form with a poo timer, poo log, graph for your poos, quizzes, mind-expanding illustrations, and dookie descriptions.

Poop the World

The application uses the iPhone's built in GPS feature to locate the user as they poop. This information is then shared instantly on the official website. The site also lets you keep tabs on who poops the most, and if you want you can even share your poo data with your friends. Insightful.

2. May 6, 2011
    (Please do not mistake this a double posting, but, I am just posting another funny app, as suggest the thread was meant for that. If LSA/Above feel this is inappropriate, please let me know and allow me to rectify. Thank You.)

If you relish smuggling "outside beverages" into stadiums or movies, but shun actual refreshment, this product is for you. The iBeer application animates the draining of a hopped beverage, but without all of the pesky flavor, inebriation, and casual sex that comes along for the ride.
  3. May 6, 2011
    This time I would like to introduce to you guys a pretty usefull APP for those of you are graphic designer savy.

Ever seen a font that catches your fancy and then spend ages trying to track it down? Now anyone with an iPhone can snap a photo of a billboard, poster or any document and an in-phone image processor will cross reference the typeface with the MyFonts database (an online database).

It's a simple application that's downloadable for iPhones. It's wi-fi compatible and also works with images saved from Safari or Mail on an iPod Touch, so that means even more instant gratification all around when chasing down mystery fonts.

(Sorry if I sound little promotional, but this is pretty good app. As I sometimes create presentations and see designs/fonts I really like and this app helps.)
  4. Nov 2, 2010

There a little button called "EDIT" those last two posts could have been put on the first post. Think in the future.
  5. May 6, 2011
    Blower - Real Air

This the most ridiculous app I have ever seen. Did u know you can turn you iPhone into an Air Blower, without any add-on gadgets. Ur iPhone blows literally, and somewhat in reality as well.

This is a description on the iTune site,

BLOWER creates strong sound waves that make your iPhone miraculously blow out air. It won't blow yourself from your chair like Ellen Degeneres showed on THE ELLEN SHOW. But YES, YOU CAN blow out candles, or blow away very light things! Convince yourself, check out the many "iPhone blower" youtube movies from all over the world. Better, try it yourself and be amazed...

• "a one-of-a-kind application that pushes the iPhone’s functionality and awesomeness even further", krapps.com
    • Ranked overall #1 in 17 countries
    • "It blows air!", CNN
    • Nominated for Most Creative Use of iPhone Hardware, Best App Ever Awards, bestappever.com
    • Over 40+ fan movies on youtube
    • "This is both totally stupid and incredibly brilliant", mambokurtz youtube comment

6. May 15, 2011
    Apple sucks.

Nuff' said.

No, that's not enough.

What is the point in having your phone blow out the candles for you?

Holy shit!

How lazy is the general population!?

Is it really that hard to blow them out yourself, or are you going to pass out from exhaustion?

Also, although that graphic design app is dandy, because apple made it, I don't like it. :razz:
  7. Jun 23, 2010
    I saw a poop stats somewhere on here xD It was weird LOL