Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

TheRyder

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by r33tc0w, Nov 15, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 14, 2007
    You guys should be careful as to who you give out admin to..
    This guy was taking players who were in a vent, moving them to an open area then sitcky'd them so they could get zombie'd. Kind of defeats the purpose of staying away from zombies...

I said "f off you admin abuser" and I was banned for my harsh use of letters. I'm unbanned now but it was a very lame moment for a decent server that I play at all the time. :down:
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Well camping in vents is against the server rules and news feeds pop up every few minutes saying not to go in vents. You basically gave the reason why you are banned so nothing else needs to be said. I hope you still continue to play at the server though.
  3. Nov 14, 2007
    Ok... but is it not apart of the map? It's like climbing to the very top of any zm map. No one is gonna touch you..
  4. Jan 5, 2007

Would you want to be a zombie, and trying to crawl through a small vent to get someone who has unlimited ammunition and no reloading? There's a reason vents are off limits on the server. If the use of vents was allowed, zombies would stand little to no chance of winning.

-Reaper
  5. Feb 3, 2007
    #1: Camp on cheap spots like vents / pipes / tubes / under stairs w.e is its we dont allow since once you in impossible to die.

#2: Never disrespect a pf admin (calling him names and stuff like that) not acceptable.

#3: Dont see any abuse on here since he was teleporting vent campers out of the spot we dont allow and punishing them.

Just follow the rules next time and respect pf admins. If you didnt know that we didnt allow cheap spot camping and enforced admin respect now you do ^^

:pirate: < wonder who that is... oO
  6. Nov 12, 2007
    Hold up. #1 no vents
    #2 that is not admin abuse
    #3 vents are spots that nobody can kill u in
  7. Oct 22, 2007
    was that a refrence to the one eye pirate umbrella?? yea i am probably gonna go to hell for bringing it up.
  8. Jan 22, 2007
    Just a matter of time before it's read, Viva.
  9. Feb 3, 2007
  10. Jun 29, 2007
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    ?????? LOL to the one eyed pirate? or LOL to the whole damn thread <_<
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    remember the forum rule about not posting one word replies to smiley faces that dont contribute to the conversation?
  13. Feb 8, 2007
  14. Apr 9, 2007
  15. Sep 26, 2007
    WOW, I did not even see this I saved this convo for the longest, he took forever to report this.

Correct, I warned this player many times about not vent camping, as well as a few others. If they don't listen it is suppose to be "ban" immediately...I have a little more leeway and give them warnings, then I teleport and freeze them to punish them...After that then I just merely kick/ban.

I would not have necessarily banned this person for the vent camping that time, but when he threw out the F Bomb at me for enforcing a rule that is highlighted ever 5 minutes, well enoughs enough, this is in my opinion almost enough for a perm ban if he disrespects another admin like this.

Thanks for the post!

[IMG]
  16. Feb 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.