Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Thinking about..

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Echo, Aug 8, 2011

1. Aug 7, 2011
    I'm thinking about purchasing a server for plaguefest, cause I have some money in paypal after doing some ebay selling, and wanted to do this. so if someone could help me get started on doing this server that would be greatly appreciated! I'm thinking about some sort of mini-gameish thing to do, not like mini-games but a game type that people will want to play. So if you could help shoot me up with a personal message, or add me on steam: STZEH
  2. Jul 25, 2011
    You could do a bhop server. That would be cool like 10 slots or something
    Or a trikz server
  3. Aug 7, 2011
    Ill do a bhop server! can someone help me start one up?
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Just wait for one of the heads to contact you.
  5. Aug 7, 2011
    Alright, I'll wait. Hopefully they do contact me cause I would love to start a server.
  6. Jul 19, 2011
    echo thatd be sick for a bhop server
  7. Aug 7, 2011
    I know! I want to start one up fast. I'll start it off with like 10 slots, then once bhop gets more people that want to play it. I'll increase it to like 40+ slots.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    We do not accept hardware or server offers nor do we partner with others. You are more than welcome to start up your own server of course but be advised it will have no association with PF and you will not be able to advertise it on our forums / servers.
  9. Aug 7, 2011
    I really wasn't stating that, I wanted to purchase a Bhop server that you guys own, Like I pay for the hosting shit. and you guy's maintain.
  10. Jul 25, 2011
    So you wana donate money and have them use the money you donated to purchase a bhop server?
  11. Aug 7, 2011
    Kind of like that.
  12. Mar 25, 2011
    Except he wants to pay the full price of the server instead of the $15(?) dollars that gets you regular donator status.

At least that's what I'm getting from it.
  13. Aug 18, 2006

The offer is greatly appreciated, however, we don't accept server hardware offers for various reasons. We prefer to own the hardware and be in complete control over it. If you want to support us, please feel free to donate.
  14. Aug 7, 2011
    Alright, that's fine. I bought one, and having a little trouble putting add-ons into it. if you could/or someone that has server making experience could help me?