Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Third month of donorship not going so smoothly?

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by mlow44, Apr 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 29, 2011
    So I've been a donator for two months now but my perks have not been working since the renewal after the first two months. Not that I mind donating extra because I really love and support the server but it would be nice to maintain the skins and take no falling damage, you know? :smile:

Let me know when/how this can be fixed please. Thanks!
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Was your renewal date today? If so our IPN is currently down so if it was renewed today it would not have known to keep you added on the list, it isn't aware of the payment so it thinks the subscription expired and thus, removed you.
  3. Jan 29, 2011
    it was actually renewed March 30... I figured I'd give it a few days to see if it would fix itself but no such luck. it's still not working :confused:
  4. Jun 4, 2006
  5. Jan 29, 2011
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    It should be working in-game now (once the map changes). No idea why it didn't keep you added but hopefully it was just a rare occurrence and something isn't wrong with our auto-activation. We'll look at it today and ensure everything is working properly. In the future feel free to let us know right away if the in-game perks aren't working, sorry for the inconvenience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.