Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This Buds for you Harvey

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Rush, Apr 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 6, 2010

http://zhost.tk/u/2i/penguin.dem
  2. Dec 6, 2010
    Yep. If it's a demo from an older engine version, it's likely broken.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    I don't understand. What is this demo supposed to show?

Edit:
    Are you upset because I kicked a zombie that was blocking other zombies from getting to you?
    If so, you know its illegal for zombies to block other zombies reaching a human don't you?
    I thought as a long time player you would know this.
  5. Dec 17, 2010
    This says it all, i agree with harvey. If you are helping a human block the door, its obviously gonna be illegal. Common sense, its not that hard to understand.
  6. Dec 6, 2010
    Too bad you cant load the DEMO, Its the EXACT SAME SCENARIO, except I have Penguin Telling EVERYONE it's OK.

Exact Same Scenario.

Maybe it's the way he chooses to run his shift...but it sound like making shit up as you go along from one admin to another is totally different.

Heres 3-more examples: http://zhost.tk/u/s5/makeitup.rar

Grrr... I just hate having rule enforcement change every day.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    The issue: Ct on 4way was standing behind a door to block with his partner who is a zombie. This is the same as 2 cts blocking a door so it is unopenable making the window the only way in. At the time, this issue had never been a problem for anyone and was weird as it has never really been a problem before but now I can see it as being blocking and enforcing it as so. Brian also told me to now enforce it as blocking because a zombie shouldn't be able to help a t to block and back stabbing is encouraged. My bad on letting you guys think it was okay but it is now a definite rule.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Zombies helping Humans has been against the rules since PF opened its doors, which is odd cause it hasn't really been carried over and listed in the rules. I suppose it just hasn't been an issue til now.

This reminds me of the topic about humans launching zombies into other humans... and I remember my response vaguely. If the zombie is a reg zombie and unaware of your presence, and you are able to sneak behind him and knife him, and he gets launched and knives humans - fair game. If the zombie knows you're there and you two are working together - illegal.

Someone remind me to document all of this in our new rule sets... which will be effective when the new site is launched (since they will be documented on the new site only). Also gotta remember to include info about pings, afk, etc.
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    Well Penguin is wrong, because blocking is blocking. Say you were somewhere else on the map and there was 2 entrances, the zombie blocks 1 and the other is a crouch window. It would still be illegal if a door was there or not.
  10. Aug 2, 2010
  11. Dec 6, 2010

I'm Going to the Bar.
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    3. No blocking/inhibiting access to areas of the maps.
    This includes blocking ladders, jump areas, doorways, and spamming button-activated doors on certain maps.

Detailed Description:
    Blocking is defined as when a player makes a limited access passage inaccessible by others.
    This includes but not limited to:
    A ladders, doorways, jump areas, button activated doors, elevators (by standing on heads), etc..
    This policy only applies to like types (i.e. humans to humans, zombies to zombies)
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    P.S. cool, my first Admin Abuse thread.. I lost my virginity.. :razz:
  14. Jan 30, 2011
    This ^^ Namely Taz is one person whom is blocking the door on 4way while he has a partner or two watching the window to make sure nobody gets in.

FYI didn't mean to put Taz on the spot, he was the only one I was able to remember. :3
  15. Jul 14, 2010
    Also just to throw this out there of me being in the illegal spot on 4way, It's been a long debate on hiding in illegal spots and not shooting to be okay and I was told by admins higher then me it was fine but now they were corrected and it is not allowed to be in an illegal spot even if ur not shooting.
  16. Aug 2, 2010

Refer to my first.

<3
  17. Aug 18, 2006
    :thumbsup:
  18. Nov 14, 2010
  19. Aug 2, 2010
    Anything more than 30 times makes you a slut.

If you're at 50+, you might as well get paid and become a whore.
  20. Dec 7, 2010
    lol Bella.. Why oh why did you open the door? :huh:

Edit:
    I didn't mean the double entendre. :razz:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.