Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

this is abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Chocolate rain, Apr 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 22, 2012
    I'd like to call an admin out (Harvey) i know you typically will go to the admins side but hear me out, i think he has to know the difference between spamming and talking to friends and here's why. 1 there were other admins in the server which i was banned from and they didn't say "calm down on the mic" because they KNOW i was not spamming and i DO too. 2 i do not feel like i was spamming But i think he was just mad and was looking for a reason to ban me for and i know he is going to say "your wrong, and i warned you" its truth that he warned me and i took it down a couple of notches but i know i was NOT spamming and if i was the other admins would of taken care of it. You don't have to look for a reason that you cant even find to ban me just because you dislike me OK, that's what i child does so i think they should have a age/mature test so u can because admin because Harvey is definitely not mature so therefore is not admin worthy and with all due respect i'm not trying to bring anyone down but i AM trying to do whats right so i hope when you read this and the you can ask the other admins if i was spamming you you considered my dedication to writing this letter i would of not written this long letter if this was the first time but its not a first time he's done this and i few time i let it slide because i was spamming the mic but this this time I KNOW I WAS NOT AND OTHER ADMINS CAN BACK ME UP AND IF ANY OTHER PEOPLE (besides admins read this) note this is the a truth admin who abuses players please take this into consideration and I'm not trying to be rude I'm just pointing out the truth

Hope you see it my way
    Chocolate Rain (game name)
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    1. Use punctuation. That paragraph is stupid difficult to read because it's a run-on sentence. Some parts didn't make any sense.
    2. You should have posted before trying to evade the ban. I see no reason to unban you since you tried to avoid the punishment.
  3. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view. Deleted by SkyCloud, Apr 18, 2012.
    Apr 18, 2012
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Seeing as you didn't follow the guide or bring any proof to the table, this is wasting our time. Lots of phrases in there are typical of players who get banned for breaking the rules and then scream abuse when it isn't. Let's point some out:
    Trying to do what's right doesn't have to involve insulting someone by calling them immature and not admin worthy. It's evident you have no idea who Harvey is as an admin and you're attacking him because he actually dealt with your spam unlike other present admins. I should note it's also a rule that other admins are not to step in and the admin who initiated the warning is to carry out punishment. I'm sure Harvey's name could and would be replaced by any admin that tried to stop you from spamming.

This post isn't a verdict on your report, merely my personal opinion.
  5. Apr 14, 2011
    Who were the other admins and do you have anything from them backing your story? Are you sure Harvey did not warn you if you were mic spamming?
  6. Nov 2, 2011
    Ok, if an admin warned you already, other admins that's online will let the first admin that warned you handle the situation. That is why they didn't have to tell you anything.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    6 bans for mic spamming... goodness man.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    You insisted on mic spamming regardless of the warnings so there is no other choice but to permanently ban you. You have also been banned in the past for mic spamming by multiple admins. Evey admin that contacted me had enough of your mic spam to the point where they had asked me to have you permanently banned. I took their request under advisement but I wanted to give you the opportunity to stop mic spamming by warning you 3 times of a pending permanent ban. Since you are incapable of following rules, this is the outcome.

It also does not help when you attempt to bypass the ban by using alternate accounts. You may have been able to play on our server for a period of time on your alternate account before being caught, but you decided to mic spam using that account as well making it easy to identify you. Just for your records you have been banned 6 times for mic spamming. 3 of those bans were by other admins and apparently did very little to curb your mic spam.

Since you are incapable of following pF rules, you have been permanently banned from our servers.

End Discussion.
    Harvey, Apr 18, 2012 Last edited by Harvey, Apr 18, 2012
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    Well chocolate rain I did not understand anything you said but I have muted you before twice in-game man.Before yesterday, you changed your voice and never stopped talking with the baby voice and now you are baned. I am so sorry that I love you so much, but I think you have learned your lesson from Harvey.
    Edit: I also saw you with a different account on zm 4 hours ago.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    That sure helps his case!

As per Harvey's post & other claims, this seems more than resolved.
  11. Apr 14, 2011
    Basically Bottom line is, break the rules get punished, follow the rules get to play.
    I think this should be closed now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.