Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This is BS

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by wolfman, Sep 13, 2012

do u think PF is going to crap

yes 1 vote(s) 14.3%
no 5 vote(s) 71.4%
fuck yes 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    Well obviously the new rule is no bhopping on ZE server, and apparently if u are caught doing it in a room or just bhopping
    2-4 jumps but still maintaining urself in the group of humans you get banned and then lose your admin rite then and there so obviously there is a problem with PF management and lead server admins (besides Dani, Dani rules) and then they say ive been beining a bad admin by not doing my job by enforcing rules when u know uve kicked like 6 people muted and beaconed when they ask for it slapping delayers warning people so yeah get ur facts straght or give up ur jobs to someone else who knows wat they are doing like shazam, P@P@, and others and btw penguin stay the fuck out of our conversations which have nothing to do with u
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Penguin is entitled to be in all of these conversations as an LSA. You were bhopping in ZE. An LSA warned you multiple times not to do so. You were breaking the very rules you paid to enforce.
    • Oct 1, 2011
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Okay, since you decided to mention my name, let me intervene here.

1. Just because you got banned for breaking the rules doesn't mean PF is going to shit.
      2. Management and LSA's are perfectly fine.
      3. In reference to you not doing your job as admin, you really haven't. You without warning, mute & gag people (Typing it in regular chat does not count) and do not unmute them, they remained muted til map change.
      4. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to cause drama.
    • Jul 19, 2011
      kitty yeah i stopped i didnt continuely just bhop everytime i would hop around 2 or 3 times so pretty much there is no bhopping which means no jumping on PF u cant jump up and down consecutively in place or its bhopping now guys so yeah 1 jump and u must wait 3 secs to jump again if its under 3 its a bhop ur banned and if ur an admin u lose ur powers yeah so everyone jump up and down
      Post Merged, Sep 13, 2012
      P@P@ i do unmute after a full round and my warnings dont need to be in @ form my txt is diff color i say there name in it it still counts and ur the fuking idiot that unmuted the guy i muted in like 10 secs when i warned him u fuking idiot
    • Jul 16, 2012
    • Jul 14, 2010
      You are the only problem I currently see with pF. As an admin, you failed your duties, breaking simple server rules you obviously didn't read. I've personally witnessed you incorrectly admin, and it has been a plethora of mistakes that lead up to your removal. Your admin removal, as said in the conversation, was informational and not up for discussion. Locking since nothing good will come of this.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.