Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This is my 2nd Topic About the same thing :(

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Pedo Bear, Apr 6, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 5, 2011
    Well my first topic about The admin's Mistake is here (http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5937-the-admin-made-a-mistake/page__pid__69032#entry69032)

am really sorry .... plz unban Me .. the admin should have kicked me then banned me.. but he warned then banned me
    am really freaking sad.. i need a hug....lol...........i am Playing another Zombie mod servers and they SUCK!... this is the best server ever :frown:(((

2. Nov 29, 2010
    If this is an appeal, this is not a place to do it

Now, you're rebuilding on sand since you've been permanently for racism before, it was an instant perma ban the instant we hear/see the word.

And you knowlingly broke the rules despite an admin warning you, the higher-ups are gonna probably make the call.
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    First you failed. (At least you admited it)
    Second, you can't give us a good reason why we should unban you. Saying sorry sorry sorry over and over won't make us unban you. You have to say that you will not do it again. The admin that banned you was right to do it and he didn't had to kick you before the ban.(This is at the admin discretion depending on the offense.)

I am not the one taking the decision but I don't think you will get unbanned if you keep acting like that.
  4. Apr 5, 2011
    RagingCow,, Wt did You Mean Acting Like This??
    Well Ok ,,, ill not do it It Again and i'm super sorry....
    And wait u said he didn't had to kick before ban...Then why At Rules Topic It Says (Warn > Kick > Perm. Ban)

i made a mistake and i will Not Do it again :smile: ..

Please Help Me . What i have To Do To Get Unbanned,, ill do anything :frown:
  5. Apr 5, 2011
    Calm Chowder
    Yes this is an appeal and i know this is not The right Place
    i tried To "protect a ban" They asked me about The IP Address And i didn't Know it So I went to ( ww.Ipaaz.com) And copied my Ip and Pasted it There .. And the system Said That ip is not Banned .. While am still Banned
  6. Oct 27, 2010
    This is your information to protest the ban with:

Player: Pedo Bear O.o
    Steam: STEAM_0:0:1625612798

You will most likely not be unbanned.
  7. Oct 21, 2010
    I was the one who banned you. The funny thing is I played with you an hour before and had no problems with you. Then out of the blue you and another peep started trolling the "N" word after I told you two to stop. Other players where warning you as well. I dont throw the ban hammer around. I think this was my 7th ban on PF. But you did not listen to any of the warnings and got what you deserve.

8. Oct 22, 2010
    this is fantastic

you broke a rule (one of our NO TOLERANCE rules mind you) we warned you, you then "like a smartass" said it again, and you got perma'd now your bitching about OUR procedure

stay banned.
  9. Sep 21, 2008
    I hope you stay banned. Our servers are better without trolls like you on them.
  10. Apr 5, 2011
    Okaaaay :frown:
    True True .... I was Leaving Any way.. and was just Kidding Lol
    I learned the listen . Can You Unban Me and we can make a Big cake full of rainbows and smiles And we can eat it and be happy? Lol << JK :smile:
    Now in KSA we Got A Week Off School...And i cant do What i Love in The Vacation.. O come on That is not fair :frown:
    This is the best server Ever!! I want to play it again :frown:(( Taz Please .. UNBAN ME!!! LOL .. look at me am on my knees
  11. Oct 22, 2010
    life ain't fair, not our problem.
  12. Apr 5, 2011
    Is that because am an arab?!
    1 week ago.. Some one told me am a terrorist Just Because Am From KSA... I did nothing to him (i didn't Report him Or anything)....
    I just wanna say,,, Am From KSA and I am proud.....
    i know i said a racist Word.. But dont be bad as me :frown: Lol
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    The ban had nothing to do with your religion, race, or anything else. You were banned because you used racism after being warned.
  14. Feb 1, 2010
    Its not because you are arab. You breaked rule and you get banned. But taz could just mute you from chat or what ever admins do.

If you not going do it again you should be unbaned :wub:
  15. Apr 5, 2011
    ok . am desperate ... I SWEAR TO GOD i am asking everybody i know To HELP ME!!!! :frown: This is my favorite Server like i said.. I Don't play any other servers cuz all hackers and Laggers .....i need some damn Help :frown:
    i will Not stop Till I can play again.. :frown:
  16. Apr 5, 2011
    yes yes yes yes yes i will never Do it again!!!!!!!!!!11!!!! :smile: LOL
  17. Feb 1, 2010
    Why not just buy css you are using non-steam version!? :confused:
  18. Dec 25, 2009
    This thread needs a lock I think.
  19. Apr 5, 2011
    Because I asked My Dad and he said No?! Lol
  20. Feb 1, 2010
    Why did you even asked. Just steal money and buy damn game! :sweat:
Thread Status: