Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This is what happens when you're bored on a plane...

Discussion in Entertainment started by Clam Chowder, Sep 20, 2011

1. Nov 29, 2010
    You think of inanimate objects and turn them into girls :grin:

For an example: My Tablet

2. Jun 10, 2011
    Pretty :grin:
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    Very Nice! :thumbsup:
  4. Jun 26, 2011
    NIce picture
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    Got this shit COLOURED.

@Nezumi if you want the line art just PM me your email
  6. Apr 6, 2011
    that looks awesome
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    EDIT: Thanks :grin:
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    What is it? I've learned to not click on link like that.

Looks like it's been taken care of. :whistling:
  9. Jun 17, 2011
    That looks sooooo cool haha I wish I was that talented =( I'm so jelly hahaa
  10. May 15, 2011
    Holy Balls.

Was their a learning process involved or were you just a natural born artist?

If not, how long did it take?

I really want to be able to draw like you.

Cause damn that looks amazing.
  11. Nov 29, 2010
    I've been drawing on and off for about 7 or so years. It's not hard to pick up, you just create your own style and go off that.
    Also, when you start drawing with a tablet, it's a whole new experience and it's like learning how to draw all over again, the first few hours of getting over that curve was frustrating. I've started drawing with a physical tablet last September I believe, before that I had a Tablet Laptop (HP TX2500).

Do note, I draw on occasion for recreation so I don't constantly churn out pictures.

You learn by looking at your favourite artists and see how they work, but you can't build a castle overnight, there is still a learning process, some people have a shorter curve while others take forever to learn things (Me)

This drawing took me about 5 hours worth of work, over 3 days (I procrastinate a lot and also to conserve batteries between flights)