Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This is what makes live worth living

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Meltdown™, Jul 27, 2014

1. Feb 25, 2014
    So i'm at my parents place and watched my cat giving birth for the very first time. I love my cat and i'm happy to see them alive and kicking. More picture's will come when they older. The race is raggdoll. image
    • Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Jan 25, 2014
      Congrats on all the new additions. The more pussy's the merrier lol :wink:.

but I watched and helped my dog give birth and while it was good to experience once I also was grossed out at the same time.
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Our family has two cats and a dog. Another neighborhood cat just had kittens, and one of the kittens *suspiciously* looks like our cat :cute:... know that feeling... Congratulations dude! Thanks for sharing.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Aug 20, 2012
          I feel like going to petco now to adopt a cat. Anyways, congrats :smile:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
            We got more cats and we normally don't breed them, but my sister ht a cat which is lonely so we wanted t give him a new playmate. And the best bond is when they can learn then from a very young age they get accepted faster because ther reek familiare. And this breed is just soooo cute when they grow up.
          • Apr 1, 2012
            oh god, they're going to start multiplying like amoeba and take over the world and enslave all of humanity for the rest of eternity.

I for once welcomed our cat overlords.
          • Apr 9, 2012
            This is no joke, just one hour ago our cat brought in a baby bird :frown: it was alive at first, but it died from the shock... Think again about cats :reallypissed:
          • Feb 25, 2014
            If the cat could catch it the bird was probaly already ill or weak. It was probaly saved from a long and slow death healthy birds rarely get caught by house cats.
          • Aug 20, 2012
            Make a time lapse video as they get older. It will be awesome :smile:
          • Jun 10, 2011
            I love cats so much, but the number of abadoned kittens we've fostered for our local vets, I worry about the number of people letting their cats breed. I hope you have homes for these adorable bundles of fluff!

Spay and neuter your pets, people!
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Feb 24, 2011
              Oh man those are some quality-fresh bun buns, congratulations!

Please put 2 of them in an envelope and send it over to swedenland STAT!
              Kitteh Express with extra fluff!

[IMG]
              • Friendly Friendly x 2
              • Feb 25, 2014
                We won't sell our cats just to anyone, my parents git enough space to keep them if needed ( they live in the country side) because if the breed allot if families want these type of cat bevause they are so relaxt around childeren snd are very easy going.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 13, 2014
                  Amazing! Thanks for sharing this. Glad they are all healthy and well, including mom. Really does make life worth living.

Somewhat similar story, I was living with one of my girlfriends, and her dog ended up getting a neighbor dog pregnant. Very long story short, my girlfriend and I ended up having to save the puppies by bringing them to our house and caring for them until they were old enough, and well enough to go to good homes. It was mayhem in our tiny house, a lot of work, and a very expensive time with vet visits caring for these puppies. In the end it was completely worth it, when we were able to pass them on to good homes, healthy. We still talk about it to this day, it was a very rewarding experience.

puppies puppies2 puppies3 puppies4 puppies5 puppies6 puppies7

Mind the mess in some pics. We were college students at the time. We did everything we could with the resources we had.
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Feb 3, 2012
                    I love new borns. Especially cats. :grin:
                  • Nov 15, 2011
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    I thought you were commiting meeheecan suicide and came to terms with it. Didn't expect cat.....can you do a test for me and confirm my suspicions

• Feb 25, 2014
                    Here some new picture's mom with childeren and one where mom was being away so they could sleep.

IMG_3430
                    IMG_3412
                  • Jun 10, 2011

We've fostered 3 litters now of 3, 5 and 5. We always tried to give them nicknames rather than real names so we didn't get too attatched, but in each litter we had our favourites!

This is "The Boy" from our first litter. He became very ill the first night he was with us, so we had a few sleepless nights massaging saline injections into his skin to keep him hydrated. Because of this he became the runt and was bullied by his sisters (consquently losing the tip of his right ear).
                    [IMG]

And these are his bully sisters; "The White One" and "Nine Toes" (with my Mother hiding behind)
                    [IMG]

"Nine Toes" actually had 3x6 toes and 1x7.
                    [IMG]
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Feb 25, 2014
                      So cuteee who could not adopt such cuties
                    • Jun 24, 2014