Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This just disturbs me...

Discussion in Entertainment started by NightFury, Sep 13, 2011

1. Nov 2, 2010
    OK so I have been getting maybe 10-20 E-Mails a week about this shit?
    [IMG]

Got no idea who is doing this but I tracked his/her IP, and they located in the States, in Arizona???
    [IMG]

So this is a bit weird, how do I stop this rofl. I got about 110 deleted emails from them. I think it's cause one of my mates hooked me up to one of these damn websites. And my information went FLYING. :frown:
  2. Feb 17, 2011

normaly i just report which make them stop for a while then goes back again

some of the "registered spam" has a link to unsubscribe from so u have to find this even if it means that u have to go to their site.

if ur friends did that to u they r asses.
    but normaly i got those on my old hotmail account

i just ignored them and i had to create a new account (for some other reason)
    but after a month or so when i wanted to go back to my old hotmail to get some old emails it was blocked and i couldnt get in it again. some of these spams r like a virus thingy that hit MSN servers and just kept resending it self to alot of my contacts untill hotmail thought that i was a spammer and blocked my account :frown: so fix it before it escalates to this and u lose all ur info
  3. Jun 4, 2006
  4. Jan 30, 2011
  6. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]I'm all for gmail, but I also have hotmail lol[/font]
  7. Jun 22, 2011
    I come from an age of using multiple email address's ... one for your general every day bullshit use which generally gets all the spam..

then I have my other more .. private email address which I use for important things like internet purchases and personal contacts.
  8. Sep 6, 2010
    Move them to junk then click on Sweep: "Block from". Should fix it unless they send from different email every time.