Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This might sound like a no brainer but.....

Discussion in Help Desk started by Orgasmic, Apr 24, 2012

1. Apr 23, 2012
    I just wanted to know if my pc could play counter strike source on max settings with smooth game here are the specs. Intel core i3 2120 (3mb cache) 3.3GHz 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 545 intel hd graphics ( I think? ) I'm not I computer wiz so forgive me if I didn't put everything.
  2. Jan 12, 2011
    I'm not much of a computer wiz either, but my suggestion would be to just toy with the settings and see how it performs. I suggest only incrementing a couple things at a time to see how they run on your computer. Also, bear in mind some things may cause a considerable dip in performance for relatively little gain, such as anti-aliasing. Max settings aren't required, but if it works for you and you get a decent framerate, go for it.

At a glance, I'd say your hardware could probably run many settings at least on medium, but I wouldn't push everything to max.
    • Informative Informative x 1