Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This simply does not happen...

Discussion in Entertainment started by Cam, Jan 23, 2007

1. Posts

Just over one minute later...

2. Jan 19, 2007
    Lol I was there, It's because they are all idiots and sit right next to the window lol, you think they'd be smarter then that on the count they all claim there "so good" and stuff. By the way Cam I kind of like you gloves, but I prefer mine over yours anyday. Mine are pretty sweet, just check out some of my screenshots and you'll see them there.
  3. Jan 5, 2007

My gloves are better. :razz:

On topic though, A lot of times I have to yell at people for purposely jumping into windows/doors when zombies show up because they get everyone killed.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Lol im one of those idiots that will stand by the window. Usually its because i like to take chances. lol Or maybe because im a idiot noob. Actually i dont do it anymore cause it pisses off people so much.
  5. Jan 19, 2007
    Kind of off topic but...I dont think so Reaper :razz: i want to see your gloves first :lol: :lol:
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    Look at some of the screenshots I've posted you nub. :razz:
  7. Posts
    Mine are shiny though!

8. Jan 7, 2007
    lolz what a bunch of nubbers. i wish ppl would realise that there are occupancey limits in some of them rooms. that was asking to get pwnt. oh well
  9. Jan 11, 2007
    There's nothing more satisfying than being the zombie that spreads the outbreak to a group of well-entrenched humans. I love how many people underestimate the actual reach of the 'zombie claws of death'.