Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This sweaty fatass in basketball today

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, Aug 6, 2012

Would you play this fantass?

Hell ya!! He ass. 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Hell no!!! He's sweaty as hell and I don't want to touch him 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Don't care 11 vote(s) 73.3%
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    So today we were having a blast in basketball in a full court game until this fantass just came out of nowhere saying that he wanted to go next. After we won, this dude was captain next and picked his teams. An hour later, on our third game, it was too hot to play a game and we decided it will be the last game. I was forced to play defense on this buffy sweaty ass dude and It was unfair to play a guy who is 5 times bigger then me and 20 years older but I accepted his challenge. When I went for his first shot to block it, he was so sweaty I couldn't even touch him and my hands were slippery on his but he missed his lay up anyways. 15 minutes later, i couldn't take his ass anymore and got me so annoying. It was 11-11 and game point was 12 straight (no wins by 2) and the guy was going to the hoop. I rushed trying to stay with him with all the heat outside at the park but I got myself a plan since I saw his teammate trying to get close and set up a pick for him. So when he set up the pick to block me, I did not feel like playing on him because of his sweaty crap. So I pushed his teammate at him and made him fall on the ground. His teammate got mad as hell and a whole bucket of his sweat came on his body and everyone was laughing and here was where the whole cracking and laughing came and everyone couldn't breath. Two people gave their hands to the fat guy to help him come up and when he went up, you could see he cleaned the whole floor with his sweat in about 4 feet long of water that wiped the whole floor and looked like a drawing. I wanted to die of laughing but also vomit from touching him for a 20 minute game. After the game, we had won and I went home and took a full hour bath to wipe his shit off and I professed myself I would never play this guy again no matter what season it is. I hope this is not a long story but I wanted to explain the whole thing. It might not be funny now as texting but if you play basketball, you would of cracked off of this funny story is you saw it in front of you and everyone on the court was laughing and sadly, no one took a video.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 5
      • May 14, 2011
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 28, 2011
          • Like Like x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 2, 2011
            Great story. Didn't read it but its great.
            • Funny Funny x 3
            • Zing! Zing! x 2
            • Nov 6, 2011
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Sep 14, 2008
                3 mins? It took me almost an hour to read through that...
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Zing! Zing! x 1
                • Nov 6, 2011
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  ..... Do you understand this? If not, then poop.
                • Sep 26, 2010
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • May 15, 2011
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Informative Informative x 1
                    • Jul 28, 2011
                      I understood it, and then I pooped. Did I do that wrong? :doh:
                      • Useful Useful x 1
                      • Oct 17, 2011
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Oct 20, 2011
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Oct 17, 2011
                            There you go. Here is my NBA all star that understands. Fuck ya'll. Steve is cool.
                          • Nov 29, 2010
                            • Funny Funny x 1
                            • Aug 18, 2006
                              • Funny Funny x 3
                              • Like Like x 1
                              • Aug 1, 2011

Made it through the first line and couldn't do it anymore.
                              • Oct 17, 2011
                                Ok one fatass fell in basketball today and wiped the whole flour with his sweat. End of story. Sajak, seriously, your posts are getting annoying and stop it. You're not funny at all but you're just making yourself more boring.
                                • Like Like x 1