Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

This tablet needs some love

Discussion in Creativity started by Clam Chowder, Feb 4, 2012

1. Jun 17, 2011
  2. Dec 3, 2011
    LoL, i just saw it now u say it and i came here already looking before ayy
  3. Jun 10, 2011
    Her thighs are faaar too skinny, even in anime girls don't have thighs as wide as their shins :razz:
  4. Dec 30, 2011
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    They were patchwork legs ill admit, i was getting tired last night and getting gsloppy. gonna fix when i feel like it
  6. Nov 29, 2010

Update: Her right foot was thrown in there for sake of picture
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Lol it looks like it's broken! I liked the first picture, it faded out near the bottom, so there was so reason for the foot. And she has skinny thighs because she's a model, duhh =P
  8. Feb 18, 2011
  9. Apr 2, 2011
    I really Like that last picture! Keep updating this please :thumbsup:
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    God damn Clam, these are really good. I wish I could draw like this. Is this what you were drawing last night?
  11. Nov 29, 2010
    All these pictures have been a span of 1/12 days.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. Apr 2, 2011
    You are really good at drawing Clam... God I really do wish I could draw like that!
  13. Nov 29, 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZMCmjfgiM&context=C3bd20ddADOEgsToPDskLn1iZUfK4443UOPEGnUq6k

If you're ever curious how I get my work done
  14. Apr 2, 2011
    I am, and your video is not allowed in America. WMG has blocked it in my country on grounds of copy write infringement... DAMN YOU WMG!
  15. Feb 18, 2011
  16. Nov 29, 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_UaXp5O4V0&context=C3bd20ddADOEgsToPDskLn1iZUfK4443UOPEGnUq6k there, try that one
  17. May 15, 2011
    No idea how you do that without a first draft. :/

And damn, you're good. Makes me jelly. :<

Also, how do you do the timelapse thing and what program do you use for video editing? Cause Fraps sucks.
  18. Nov 29, 2010
    I just start with a simple idea, then add extras to it. My "First Draft" would be the rough sketch of the pose and body anatomy.

I use Camtasia Studio, like FRAPS, it's very CPU intensive, though the files are a lot smaller than fraps.