Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

this will be locked or deleted

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by HHPLLC, Mar 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 11, 2011
    well i have been stripped of admin cause my son played on my account hope to see those of you i enjoy playing with
    just to clear it up he did not use admin commands he just ask someone were to go and not to backstab it is in tos not to share account when have admin and certain people i dont really get along with made big deal out of it even tho many months ago i got a verbal ok that he plays without admin commands really disappointed how this was handled but it was in the rules To those of u that played with me no i was fair to all as admin but i was told i didnt want to be admin not sure how that was conceived see ya all soon
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    In no way was it ever acceptable for another admin to allow another player onto their accounts. If there is word of any admins allowing other people onto their accounts, not only is this heavily frowned upon, but it does risk you having your admin removed. If it wasn't for Brian today, you would've been banned until you contacted the roots.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      tl;dr not this way was removed for violating our Terms of Service several times after being talked to in the past, and is now blaming others for it.

If you want to have a 'farewell, I'll be on now and then thread' be my guest, but don't instigate unnecessary drama along with it due to your own mistakes. Locking this.
      • Like x 1
      • Agree x 1
      • Winner x 1
      • Zing! x 1
      • Wizard! x 1
      • Useful x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.