Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Thought that steam update today would fix the CSS crash

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, Aug 2, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Did anyone receive a steam update from valve today? Cause I did and I thought that steam update was going to fix the CSS crash after creating a server twice but the steam update was bullshit and fixed nothing. @enviolinador you are right, they just want to make people get bored of CSS and buy cs:go to make more money.
  2. May 14, 2011
    I did not notice the update, however, this server problem only seems to hit some people. This must be related to the user.

CSS is working perfectly for me. Sure there are problems but there were always problems. They wouldn't just break the game.
  3. May 31, 2012
    If it had been related only to users, it would have happened since forever. It is caused by the update, but only affects a few users.
  4. May 14, 2011
    Maybe they just failed at fixing something. :O

No need for all for this conspiracy. :smile:
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    They suck dicks. Ghost wanna trade computers?
  6. Apr 20, 2011
    My css crash when I join pf ze or hellz other then that it normal but I redownload my css still have crash
  7. Nov 11, 2011
    No the updates definitely broke the local server startup. For me, when I start up a local server, the game crashes after a few seconds (sometimes it doesn't). Then I start it up again and it works. Seems to be a cache issue, going to look into it. This never happened since 2003. I was hoping that last update would fix it but.....
  8. May 15, 2011
    IF WE COULD FIX IT WE WOULD ASSHOLE. THANKS.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 5, 2011
      So far css is still going good for me. Any issues I have after this update I'll post here.
    • May 14, 2011
      IM NOT SAYING ITS YOUR FAULT. ITS YOUR COMPUTERS FAULT. IM NOT SAYING YOU CAN FIX IT EITHER. BUT AS IT WORKS FOR SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT FOR OTHERS THE ISSUE MUST BE ON YOUR SIDE. D:
    • May 31, 2012
      As I said, if it was only our computers' fault, most of us wouldn't have been able to run singleplayer games since the very begining of CS:S, which has not been the case. Therefore, the issue has ben brought by the update and, because of this, Valve is to blame -and not us, even if the problem they've caused only affects a few of us-.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Ghost, I am running a slightly better system then you. How do you explain THE UPDATES affecting some users and some not? It's not a client side issue, it's a Valve issue. Do a google search, all the whine threads started after the update. Go tell THOSE people their computer is the fault and see the response you get....
    • May 5, 2011
      Ghost lol...this update is probably just another SDK hammer to everyone. Example: They all have their own errors and it comes from steam not the users shilly.
    • May 14, 2011
      Not saying its the fault of the goodness of your system. But yahoo is right. This is hammer all over again. :smile:
      • Agree Agree x 1