Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Time to Reload.

Discussion in News started by Ray, Feb 3, 2011

1. Aug 18, 2006
  2. Jun 4, 2006
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I do feel knock back needs to be looked more into. As far as respawn goes, I'd rather it be on. I do have more fun as a human when its off, however, if you accidentally screw up as a zombie you just boned. I don't know if were still using a 30 second timer or not but I don't like that idea either, 30 seconds is a long time in a round. I'd rather have near instant respawn with more knock back and less health as a zombie. The way it is now, without hunting, camping spots are either too good or not good enough.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Agreed. I just increased the knock back (slightly) and decreased the zombie infect bonus. Try it now.
  6. Oct 22, 2010
    you all seriously couldn't tell i was joking about that, u guys are .... special :razz:
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    I did hence my derp reply, stirring shit and then only able to make a joke about your claims, SHEESH.
  8. Oct 22, 2010
    actually i was joking all the way, but apparently took it seriously so i made it more obvious, SHEESH!

but i was serious about the respawn >.< i don't like that very much.

and the shotgun knockback could be a bit more
  9. Dec 7, 2010
  10. Jan 11, 2011
    Man that limited anmo server is always empty <_< <_< <_< <_<
  11. Oct 22, 2010
    cuz its just not fun when humans don't have a chance :/
  12. Oct 22, 2010

tell your friends, "THIS WEEKEND" time to get pro