Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Tired of Seeker

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Jandro, Aug 10, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 7, 2014
    I don't care enough to post evidence here but Seeker is ruining the PF ZM server experience by flexing his admin whenever he can. I'm not the only one who has problems with him, ZM regulars PM me telling me their problems with him as well. Get admins like Seeker under control or the in-game experience for some will continue to suffer. For instance muting someone for saying, not singing or spamming, a line of a song which is 4 words, is ridiculous. Seeker you need to grow up buddy.
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    So you have no evidence to provide of this incident?
  3. Jul 7, 2014
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    Chat logs might help, but they won't really help in a case of mic spamming. Demo would be best.
  5. Jul 7, 2014
    Unbelievable Tony, unbelievable. No control of the admins here is there lol
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    I'm going through my console to pick out the relevant parts. Will edit this post when I'm done.

CONSOLE LOG:
    (Admin) enough of the fancy lyrics
    >said 'you know youre listening to the song too' on mic
    SeekerdaryButtocol: but im not sing ing it in server is the difference
    >decided to say the line again
    [Source Mod] Muted Jandro (EDC).
    Jandro (EDC): LOL
    >someone else whined about me muting him
    Jandro (EDC): yeah I mean admins gotta do something xD
    (Admin) if you ahve an issue with how im moderating, take it to the forums. dont discuss it here.
    Jandro (EDC): it amazes me I got muted for a phrase that is "who that, who that" hahaha
    Jandro (EDC): fucking css
    >trying to get unmuted
    Jandro (EDC): yo aeko you still admin
    Jandro (EDC): rlly?
    Jandro (EDC): yo crane
    Jandro (EDC): can you unmute me
    *Spec* [pF] Black Crowned Crane: what did u do?
    *Spec* SeekerdaryButtocol: dont ask other admins to unmute you
    Jandro (EDC): I said "who that, who that"
    *Spec* [pF] Black Crowned Crane: excatly what buttocol said
    Jandro (EDC): lol I could make something on the forums
    *Spec* SeekerdaryButtocol: do it
    Jandro (EDC): but idgaf enough
    *Spec* SeekerdaryButtocol: then shut up and play
    Jandro (EDC): then unmute me lol
    Jandro (EDC): because you're reason for muting me was retarded and you know it
    Jandro (EDC): your*
    >evade #1
    Jandro (EDC) connected.
    Jandro (EDC): lol
    [Source Mod] Kicked Jandro (EDC) (Reason: dont evade mute/gag)
    Jandro (EDC) connected.
    [Source Mod] Silenced Jandro (EDC).
    >evade #2
    Jandro (EDC) connected.
    [SourceBans] Banned player "Jandro (EDC)" for 1440 minutes (reason: mute evade).
    Seeker, Aug 10, 2014 Last edited by Seeker, Aug 10, 2014
  7. Apr 9, 2007
  8. Aug 2, 2010
    I see you have problems following directions. Don't make an abuse thread if you don't care enough to follow directions.

Feel free to PM a LSA when you have evidence. Until then, :handcuffs:

Edit: Oh you tried to have another admin unmute you, then you tried to evade the mute, not once, but twice? That's super.
    rxn, Aug 10, 2014 Last edited by rxn, Aug 10, 2014
  9. Jul 7, 2014
    You should get the relevant part of me saying "who that, who that" you muting me, then me rejoining because I was stuck then you silencing me for "evading". Then banning for joining again because I'm not going to be silenced for no reason. But regardless, you payed $5 more a month than me so you can, to an extent, do whatever you want so who even cares. Lol what a joke.
  10. Feb 13, 2014
    Yeah I was on for this. You said it in the mic once and it was funny. Then you continued to do it. Seeker asked you to stop. Especially after a few warnings went out previously about 'no singing on the mic', not fully sure if you were on for this, but you were warned to stop. Then you did it again, more then once, and got muted. Argued in chat about it, seeker explained himself. Then you left and rejoined the server to avoid mute. He gave you more then one fair chance to stop.

As well you rejoined under a name insulting the admin.
  11. Jul 7, 2014
    It's not singing, I literally said 4 words.
  12. Aug 2, 2010
    You broke two rules and you're now upset the ban hammer dropped. Don't try to skirt around the rules when you have a LSA on the server. It's not going to work.

Not abuse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.