Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tired of the 10 year old admins that covet power.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by skooks, Nov 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 31, 2010
    The fucking problem with this server.... are you laughing yet.

Any 10 year old with their mommys credit card can get admin.

Agrophobic and his immature girl friend.

Infant tree.. with his ignorant i will ban you if you even remotely mic spam.

To who ever the fuck just perma banned me.

I dont care that i got banned its the childish manner in which i got banned.

Harvey the bitch that tells me that if i glitch again then its a 1 week ban...

Its the ignorant admins that get taken in by the power that make me fucking want to vomit.

I have deserved many bans.... i like to drink and i am an ass at times.

But the amount of ignorant children that walk on plaguefest's servers like they are god, sadden me greatly.

This fucking server used to be fun...

CHEESE and crackers anybody? People like cheese and crackers made this server... and to have piece of shit admins wrecking it for the others is disgraceful.

Pull your fucking heads out of your asses and think about what i am saying... i dont care that i am banned i am pissed in the manner in which i was.

This is why other servers fail... not only because the game gets old.. but because the server gets greedy and poor, and panders to the lowest common denominator, the power hungry ignorant admins with credit cards

This server rely's on a community, and that community is sickened by ignorance.

Btw, ip's can be changed, mac addresses can be spoofed, and steam accounts can be changed..I am back playing as i type this, so the ban has no consequence to me what so ever. Thanks for the laughs.
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:9650642&Submit
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:22257338&Submit

You also take too long to post.
  3. Anathema
    This message by Anathema has been removed from public view.
    Nov 7, 2011
  4. May 27, 2008

You first were like WOW FUCK ALL YOU GUYS IM SO MAD.

Then you're like "Oh well its cool I can go back in anyway."

I thought you were an alright guy, I never learned that you were banned, but after this, I hope you don't.
  5. Mar 12, 2008
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    <font size="76"><strong>HAVE FUN AT HG MOTHAFUCKA</strong></font>

<embed src="http://plaguefest.com/hey.swf" width="800" height="600"></embed>
  7. Apr 4, 2009

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.