Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Titanfall you serious?

Discussion in Gaming started by Samurai, Mar 14, 2014

1. May 29, 2012
    And Origin is weird mletting me download the game with 6mb/sec as I normally download with 700kb/sec
    titanfall
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    Huehuehue That's weird, shouldn't all that much content be placed and packed into DLCs with price tags?
    Or made into a yearly made sequel?
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    It's the full thing. I mean yes there's a season pass but mostly it's uncompressed textures and close to lossless audio. If you are worried about download time...may be Disk?
  4. Apr 1, 2012
    What kind of nutjob thinks it's a good idea to make 50gb of a single game?

Knowing EA, it should be broken down to DLCs and even sequels! Because moar moneh!
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    It is a good game. Nothing beats Giant Robots on Giant Robots crime.
  6. Jan 30, 2013
    Origins bandwith meter is broken beyond logic. It wouldnt even be accurate if you made the assumption it ran on bits. Ive seen 75MB/s from origin(out of my 7MB/s connection) :razz:

Also, one of the reasons for the size is it uses uncompressed audio files apparently.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010
      ENJOY THAT 34 Gb'S OF AUDIO YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT
    • May 29, 2012
      thats so weird man. I also spot some humble bundle there :wink:
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Funny thing is that's how my Origin look like (ME3, Mirror Edge, Warfighter plus) but that's some image I found on Google images.