Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

To all musicians

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by westie808, Jun 9, 2013

1. Oct 6, 2012
    helloo well i just wanted to know..how many really good musicians are in the forums? what instrument/s do they play.
    maybe posting a picture of ur instrument would be nice as well:smile:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Acoustic Guitar, trumpet as well one point in my peachy life.
      Post Merged, Jun 9, 2013
      And yes, I suck. I only play the blues. lol.
    • Dec 19, 2008
      I use to drum until I broke both my wrist lol
    • Apr 9, 2012
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Mar 29, 2012
      • Nov 29, 2012
        [IMG]
        • Like Like x 3
        • Artistic Artistic x 2
        • May 27, 2008
          I used to play guitar, but it was more of a hobby than actually sitting down and trying to come up with something or play professionally. I have a Les Paul that I've been meaning to restring but haven't gotten around to it, and I fear I don't have the drive as of now to pick it back up. I sing occasionally.
          [IMG]
          • Like Like x 3
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Jul 28, 2011
            I've been playing guitar for 4ish years now. I have never really considered myself to be technically great at playing, but I have been playing with a lot of other (better) musicians lately who have told me I'm good at listening to what's going on in a song and complimenting it nicely, but also taking on the lead role when necessary. So I guess there's that :smile: I'm still working on learning theory since I'm self-taught and have never taken any kind of music lesson...

I have a Richmond Empire and a Fender Mustang III, as well as my electric-acoustic Fender. I found the Empire on sale at a local music store. I was out to buy a Tele or something similar, but I played this for a few hours and fell in love. The bridge is so smooth that playing it is just like butter and it both sounds and looks awesome!

I don't limit myself to any one genre and try to play a little bit of every style.
          • Apr 28, 2013
            I played violin for probably 5 years. I was in my high school orchestra for the 4 years I was in hs and I have improved over the years. Some pieces i played weren't very easy. Sadly i was never concertmaster :frown:.
          • Feb 2, 2013
            I play the guitar, piano and the ukulele, lol! How about you, westie?
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Oct 6, 2012
              Holy mother of jesus!!! that is a damm hard piece alright, and that organ must of cost The mahney!$$
              Post Merged, Jun 9, 2013
              Rayne as always You look beautiful! with or withought a Black tele? u got more guitars?
              westie808, Jun 9, 2013 Last edited by Kyle, Jun 9, 2013
            • Nov 11, 2011
              He's wearing a pink shirt while playing an organ. THAT, my friends, is a symbol of status.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Oct 6, 2012
                Dude! why would u have such a nice les paul withought strings! i would happily take that guitar away from u and play with it and put in some DR strings:smile:
                westie808, Jun 9, 2013 Last edited by Kyle, Jun 9, 2013
              • Apr 24, 2012
              • Oct 6, 2012
                Well Lystina im play the piano,guitar,ukulele, and mostly the bass guitar!
                im a Bass man my self IMG_20130422_123541_resized IMAG0242_resized IMAG0059_resized IMG_20130517_175910
                • Like Like x 1
                • Nov 29, 2012
                  • Zing! Zing! x 1
                  • Oct 6, 2012
                    Hahaha i knew you would fall in love with one of my basses.lol wich one do u like? the one with the Green strings is an Ibanez Srx 550 and the other one with the black strings (her name is Rayne) is and american Made Fender Precission and jazz bass Aerodyne deluxe edition Frettless :smile:
                  • Feb 1, 2011
                    I can play guitar and drums. I can also kinda find my way around an electric bass. Also I can play chopsticks on piano.
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    I play drums, and I'm into a lot of harder music, all the way up to stuff most of you have probably never heard of. I can post some youtube videos (not of anything harder, but i've been thinking about trying to make some videos if anyone was interested in seeing.)
                  • Oct 6, 2012
                    Post Merged, Jun 9, 2013
                    And its nice to see alot of talent here in the forums. keep 'em coming guys! we wanna know more.