Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse To any admin or Steve Ewing

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Homer48, Jul 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 12, 2008
    I got ban today for a racist spray and i didnt get any warning or nothing i just got prma ban ... well im here to apologize if i offended someone and for breaking the rules .. i been playing with u guys for about four years now i just keep on playing on the server... so plz unban me and i wont do it again
  2. Jan 28, 2012
    Was this on MG? If so what is your in game name? I might have been on for this and can explain.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    MOD US 09-04-11 21:34
    Harvey 1 d (Expired)
    Ban Details
    Player Homer48

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:43799853
    Steam Community 76561198047865434
    IP address US
    Invoked on 09-04-11 21:34
    Banlength 1 d (Expired)
    Unban reason no reason present
    Unbanned by Admin CONSOLE
    Expires on 09-05-11 21:34
    Reason Racist Language
    Banned by Admin Harvey
    Banned from Zombiemod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com

Harvey banned you for racist language is not ALLOWED IN OUR SERVERS.

And then someone change your name to =DERPCHUW48=
    MOD US 07-01-12 18:24
    Steve Ewing Permanent
    Ban Details
    Player =DERPCHUW48=

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:43799853
    Steam Community 76561198047865434
    IP address US
    Invoked on 07-01-12 18:24
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason racist spray
    Banned by Admin Steve Ewing
    Banned from MiniGames :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL

I think that's clear.
    SkyCloud, Jul 2, 2012 Last edited by SkyCloud, Jul 2, 2012
  4. Jan 28, 2012
    Yup I remember this. Steve warned people about racism twice on smee tower and Houston kept on using the n-word. Then somebody said someone had a spray with the n-word in it after Houston was banned and he looked into it and banned you. I miss anything @Steve Ewing?
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    You failed to post, your steam ID, your ingame name, your IP address, and server which it occurred.

Also, ban protests should be filed here: http://bans.plaguefest.com/index.php?p=protest

And according to @Steve Ewing there were multiple racism warnings and even someone banned for racism prior to you getting banned.
  6. May 30, 2012
    Hey guys

Maybe did Steve warn some peoples for saying the N word and i agree that is horrible that peoples kept saying it after they got warned, yeah anyway.
    As i tries to makes it more fair for anyone i would say you should have kicking him instead of permant ban so he had a chance to change his spray instead of just banning him, i agree that Racism have to be taken very Serious! - but he should have a chance as his spray wasn't the chat.

Edit: But its me lol
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    Did he say it in Mic or Admin chat?
  8. Oct 12, 2008
    IDK I just got banned without warring i didnt hear him tell me nothing ...-__-
  9. Jan 28, 2012
    He warned everyone on the server through admin chat twice.
  10. Oct 12, 2008
    I didnt see the admin chat when i joined the server
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    • Breaking admin abuse report rules
    Okay then that's seems to be all good now.

There is no abuse here.
  12. Oct 12, 2008
    Damm i just wanna play mini games again-__-
  13. Jun 4, 2006
    Uh, since when did it become decided that SkyCloud would dictate admin abuse reports? Unless you were a witness and/or have evidence to bring to the report you have absolutely no say here. Your opinion is not needed & from the looks of it there was no reason for you to post in this thread to begin with (we can easily look up bans in SB... but thanks for the paste, you should have stopped there).

Review the rules http://plaguefest.com/threads/abuse-thread-reminder-everyone-read.6380/

This report is more so a ban protest. The only thing I see here that might need attention is the use of global warnings to justify skipping the warning on an individual, this has never been allowed. Individual warnings have always been mandatory, you cannot hit a bind at the beginning of the round and then ban a player 2 mins later for whatever you warned against, it only causes issues such as this and that player could have joined afterward or simply didn't bother reading your prewritten bind, but would perhaps notice their name if it came up. Now I don't know what transpired in-game, but based on Castle's run-down you should have been fairly aware that racism wasn't going to be allowed, and the fact that you have a forum account from back in 2008 makes me pretty sure you know racism is against the rules, in all forms. Regardless, you wouldn't have received a text warning for that anyway, but a kick as the warning. It seems Steve skipped this as he had recently warned against racism, but straight to a permanent ban might have been a bit excessive if you had only sprayed it once and not repeatedly as Houston was being handled. A temp ban may have been more suitable, but none of that really matters as I have no idea what actually happened. I'll leave your unban / reduction up to the others once Steve is able to give his account.
    Brian, Jul 2, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Jul 2, 2012
  14. Oct 20, 2011
    Ok first of all, we had been warning multiple times for racism on the server when all this happened. I had previously banned a guy named houston with weird letters for racism right before i banned derpchuw. I had thought he saw everything that went down and decided to spray his racist spray right after this all happened so thats why i just jumped to ban. I will make it a temporary ban if need be, but I truly dont think I should have just kicked him giving the events a minute or 2 before his spray and he plays pretty frequently on the servers so he should have known better than that.

Edit: Also I might add this player has already had one ban for racism in the past.
    Steve Ewing, Jul 2, 2012 Last edited by Steve Ewing, Jul 2, 2012
  15. Dec 2, 2011
    Ive once never seen Steve warn anyone over Mic, And if i recall it was over admin chat....
  16. Jan 28, 2012
    Why is this still pending? :frown: We've already cleared up that its not abuse.
  17. Jan 21, 2011
    Lowered to 3 days. Next time will be perm.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.