Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

To heat things up!

Discussion in News started by Josh, Aug 19, 2009

1. Mar 16, 2008
    We have broken away from HeLLsGamers after they made their own ZombieMod Unlimited Ammo and Escape server to compete with ours. This went into alot of consideration but we felt it must be done since our voice meant nothing. We purchased a new box and have spent the last few days installing everything needed to bring back a lighter time of Plaguefest. The server/box we are on should not and will not lag anymore after we hit more than 48 players so we hope to fill the servers soon. We need your help now to do that so please message all your friends either getting them to join our new servers, join the steam community, or to join the forums so they can join us here. Below are a list the new servers. Take care!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Feel free to join us on Gametracker. Everyone is welcome to join. All admins need to message me before I place them in the admin group though.
  2. May 27, 2008
    Thank you guys for all your hard work and dedication to this.
    I appreciate it.
  3. Mar 7, 2009
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    Well it's about time. Weeman copying what he could when he had access on PF and giving it to HG was what pushed me far enough. Nice to see we've finally broken from them, though in my opinion it should have happened long ago.
  5. Jun 7, 2008
  6. Oct 7, 2007
    Nice! I like where this is going. Good work guys.
  7. Dec 20, 2008
    this made an already amasing day even better.
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    I still see advertisements for hg on the site and i am sure they are still on the server.
  9. Mar 16, 2008
    We've been working to push this out, we will clean that up as time goes on. I'm still not sure what we are fully doing. I just know we needed a new box and made it happen.
  10. Mar 15, 2008
    2 new servers? ZH and ZE <3's for the hard work.
  11. Jan 5, 2007
    You guys should come join me on the ZH server. I need more meat shields.
  12. May 24, 2008
  13. Apr 9, 2009

What the fuck.
  14. Aug 1, 2009
    I tried, but the Horror server keeps crashing my CSS :frown:
  15. May 24, 2008
  16. May 27, 2008
  17. Mar 16, 2008
    I fixed the crashing, it was the default zombie model I had set. I changed it to the zm default model. I guess I broke the bots after though. since there are no bots now. we're trying to fix that though lol
    They shouldn't crash your game anymore though.
  18. Apr 9, 2007

Told you Josh... Told you :neutral:
  19. Jun 7, 2008
  20. Mar 12, 2008
    idk if its just me or not, but i get super ping sometimes, including lag spikes.

sig and i are from the same area and he gets 20 ping :neutral:

but it may just be a problem with my connection...still sorting that one out.