Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

To start new Bot killing server

Discussion in Future Servers started by pranji, Apr 24, 2011

1. Jan 27, 2011
    Hey , guys i m playing in some NCA clan which only and only have boat killing server and it was so fun , like u can use any weapon u like to use and other side same for bot max 30 bots on one side and 10 to 15 players on T side it was acctully so fun so i have to ask Brian Can we start kinda this server i wish PF also have this kinda server i'll more and more players on that server .

Hope you guys like this idea, to make pf more popular on CSS.
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Sounds like something that could go on minigames?
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    this is called zombie riot, i think thats what ur referring to. We had one of these servers for a while. It was never very popular, usually having around 5 ppl in there at any given time
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    bots use a lot of cpu.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
  6. Jan 27, 2011

No its not ZR its popular Bot killing game server there is only CT's on other side we have to kill human just can become T by choosing auto select and have to kill all 30 CT's without die , weather u threw Ned and blow whole 10 to 15 ct's together or snipe them head shot or help of flash grande u can blind them and knife them which brings u more health called mugging .
    So basically u have to plant bomb and ct's have to defuse it its fun when u try to kill all ct's and plant bomb ........

Here check this this is the ip of the server i was playing from long time :
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    I don't think you're getting the point...
  8. Jan 27, 2011

I get the point so chilll i was just explaining what is the server to RAY
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    I don't think it would do very well, even if we did have the CPU.
  10. Jul 14, 2010
    You have the cpu :ninja:, Valve just won't make good use of it :razz:inch:
  11. Jan 27, 2011
    Agree .

This is only just thought of mine , i m not saying that we have to create one , just checking with u guys what u think about this.