Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

To sum up Twilight.

Discussion in Movies started by Josh, Jul 16, 2009

1. Mar 16, 2008
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    I honestly never understood why people were so obsessed with the movie to be honest. I mean from the little I saw of it, it's basically just some pretty-boy vampire running around being homo.

Much better vampire movie.
  3. Dec 20, 2008
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    He was in harry potter and he got dead. You didn't see all the ladies rushing to see that movie. i bet whoever directed the Harry Potter movie was punching cats when he saw the box-office results.
  5. Oct 7, 2007
    Yes Reaper, I must agree. That's one of my favorite movies! Ugh Brad Pitt makes one gorgeous vampire. Rur.... ha! :razz:
  6. Oct 22, 2007
    oh god here comes interview with a vampire now. though it kinda was a good one.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
  8. Jan 5, 2009
    "twilight is for fat girls who shop at hot topic"
  9. Aug 8, 2008
    Those emo/scene/goth things make me wanna go on a rampage through the mall with a fire hose of acid.
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    I've seen some fairly decent looking emo/scene/goth girls before. Some of them can pull the look off quite well. The others? Well, going blind isn't that bad I suppose.
  11. May 24, 2008
  12. Aug 8, 2008
    doesn't matter. try talking to 'em. then the beast gets out of the cage, all this "Diseases" pop up.
    Some look Good, but there's two sides to every coin.
  13. Aug 22, 2008
    Best vampire movie ever is "Let the Right One In."
  14. Aug 8, 2008
  15. Jan 22, 2007
    The books are actually pretty decent reads, you guys should give them a try before bashing the series!
  16. May 24, 2008
    I'm pretty sure this topic is about Twilight the movie.
  17. Jun 7, 2008
    I've read the book. It's aimed at female teens. A guy shouldn't read it unless he likes description of hawt and sexy vampire men and how girls get funny feelings... by funny feelings I mean horny. There is a lot of that.
  18. Dec 20, 2008

actually New Moon looks really good. LOL
  19. Sep 21, 2008
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll