Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Todo: List of maps to add.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Cam, Nov 21, 2007

1. Posts
    Seeing as I'm at school and have nothing better to do than to browse FPSBananna, Im going to create a compilation of maps here to add to the server, or to at least look into.

zm_vc2_zombiechaos2 (Add to maplist)

More to come..
  2. Feb 3, 2007
    Will add them right away mr Cam.. Just woke up so i will be going thru them :thumbsup:

p.s: zm_vc2_zombiechaos2 added to public maplist and mapcycle.
  3. Mar 17, 2007
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    how about zm_retslag1? its a great map....

anywho...that dog skin looks badaz man. good find!
  5. Feb 3, 2007
    #1: We can try this atix helicopter version from the url but we already have b5 (which is the same concept have to take the helicopter to make it to safe zone) and we also have the b3 version where you can just stay and camp around town no need to jump on helicopter.. Both great maps.. If this map is better than b5 i will replace b5 with it... But b3 is staying.

#3: Decent skins but No zm style to it at all.. We getting skins that are human like.. No predator or machine type of deal. And no.. We not keeping the alien skin.. We working on some other improvements just sit back and wait for results ^^
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    The Predator Skin Is Human Like >.<