Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Tokemon

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by AgoraphobicNosebleed, Oct 8, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 25, 2009
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    Do you have any demo/proof/further description of the incident at hand?

@Tokemon
  3. Jan 24, 2011
    I was in game, He was warned to use the mic with ease but he kept using the mic excessively.
  4. Oct 30, 2013
    Nosebleed was most definitly mic spamming and was warned twice. Toke actually gave him 2 warnings (seen within console)
    here is tokes warning
    [IMG]
    Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Oct 8, 2014 Last edited by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Oct 8, 2014
  5. Mar 4, 2014

Hey Luff, here's the chat log.
    (Admin) agor ease off with the mic
    Peter™: move moof
    Join our Steam Group at steamcommunity.com/groups/PlagueFest
    dunkaroos.: LOL
    cyntology tex suicided.
    dunkaroos.: قتلك موظر
    Moofasa: نسيتب
    *Team* Peter™: distract them moof
    Campingzer: i need fren to kill those 3 ppl
    [Source Mod] Muted Agoraphobic Nosebleed.
    Campingzer: $*
    (Admin) i said ease off with the mic

I told him to ease off with the mic, but, he just continues.
    So, I muted him, I guess he then disconnected immediately and came to post in the admin abuse.
  6. J BomBer's Booty Hole
    This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Luffaren, Oct 8, 2014, Reason: Not needed..
    Oct 8, 2014
  7. Aug 25, 2009
    No demo proof, but definitely did not warn beforehand. Trust me, I may no longer be an admin, but I know plaguefest rules for 4+ years now. Requesting a coaching session on this individual. Fake Peter as well.
    Post Merged, Oct 8, 2014
    How am I able to see that, if chat is spamming off the walls
    Post Merged, Oct 8, 2014
    and NO i did not spam the mic
  8. Mar 4, 2014
    Well~ the chat is not spamming off the wall as everyone seems to see it except you?
  9. Aug 25, 2009
    Oh yeah? I want everyone in that server at that time to post proof, Stupid
    Post Merged, Oct 8, 2014
    Use your mutes more accordingly. I was NOT spamming the mic. Just because YOU feel I was. But I was not.
  10. Oct 30, 2013
    Other players clearly agreed you were, one even requested you be muted its seen in my console screenshot i also felt you were causing disruption to the server.
  11. Feb 24, 2011
    Proper warning and punishment was given out from what i see in the chatlog, and "missing out" on the chat isn't really a good enough excuse to avoid punishment.

The chat log says otherwise, just before the initial warning was given out a player asked you to get muted.
    Also, your initial post in this thread didn't really specify much about you not spamming the mic.

I'd say that we can lock this thread now, if someone would happen to have a demo/more proof of the incident that you think may change the outcome, please PM me and i'll reopen the thread for business.
    :handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.