Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved tokemon

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Yung Boi, Jun 29, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2015
    im sick and tired of the egos, and the overreactions.

this was so random

and it was funny lol, and it still doesn't warrant any of the abuse imo.

people are talking, tokemon says a sentence, then I say " tokemon? more like professor olgeby lookin ass" boom I was kicked. no warning, I rejoin he says I know the " rules "

WELL GUESS WHAT I DIDNT BREAK ANY YOU DOUCHE! THIS IS LIKE THE 3RD TIME HES KICKED OR BANNED ME FOR SMALL ASS SHIT!

I make a comment after his lame ass warning.... " dude that's admin abuse, one I was not warned first, second I didn't break any rules, you are a joke " boom banned for 1 hr 40 mins

and the reason is on the ban section, he wrote " stfu troll"

THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL, THIS IS THE STUFF DISTURBED LOOKS DOWN ON, AND WHY HE WANTED TO LEAVE ( IF HE HASNT ALREADY)

leave the egos somewhere else when you come on to play cop. this is a joke. seriously.
    Post Merged, Jun 29, 2015
    i guess ill have to have the games being recorded anytime i play with tokemon now
    well i guess that pos wins, i probably wont be helped before the 1hr 40m ban expires. i guess its okay for him to do this shit tho. this is the loose cannon cop you guys need off the force, asap. good god
    while complaining I was also slapped twice by another admin, and tokemon called me a dumbass in the @ green text for the server to see. im in the midsts of pulling up the SS
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Oct 18, 2012
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jan 12, 2015
        over reacted, I was slapped for no reason, and called a dumbass in public chat, this isn't professional. if he did feel hurt towards my random 1 time professor olgeby comment, he coulda warned me, or asked nicely " yungboi please don't be mean or rude to me thank you"

Attached Files:

• Jul 20, 2010

If all Yung Boi said was: "Yung Boi: tokemon more like aunt jemimah lookin ass" can't see how that warrants a kick.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 12, 2015
          weird the condump isn't showing his dumbass comment, I took a pic of it. I have the proof, theres a error, when u see "you know thss" in the condump is actually " you know the rules dumbass"
          im not gonna win. but just saying. you guys need to do something with him. fuck the 1hr 40 min ban... that's not the point. the point is he always does this shit.
          I wish I had a demo god....

wish investigator tony was on this
          this will most likely be brushed under the rug, and another " fuck yungboi" moment in private chat. all good.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          @Yung Boi I'm just waiting for @Tokemon to respond. I'm unbanning you and leaving this open for him to respond and carry on from there.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Feb 11, 2007
            I was there and can say Yung wasn't warned, but I don't recall Toke calling him anything in admin chat. Another admin did slap him twice, but that's another issue. I wasn't really paying attention to general player chat so I can't say for sure what Yung said to Tokemon.
          • May 16, 2015
            i was there and you were being overall disrespectful and yelling and stuff, i do think it was unfair though. there was no warning, and from my perspective i thought you guys were joking around for quite a bit
          • Yung Boi
            This message by Yung Boi has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Jun 30, 2015, Reason: No further information or evidence..
            Jun 29, 2015
          • Kelsey
            This message by Kelsey has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Jun 30, 2015, Reason: No further information or evidence..
            Jun 29, 2015
          • Mar 4, 2014
            I don't like Yung Boi hence i just ignores him and i don't talk to him.
            He have been told to leave me alone as well.
            But, he just likes to include me in his comments and would want to start shit from time to time.
            Feel free to check the comments in his previous ban by me in the ban list as well.

I did kick him without warning, but, to me he's a repeat offender.
            He knows whats up and he's basically pushing it and use the warning rules to get extra chances.

If he don't like what's happening then he needs to stop trolling and do not include me in his comments again.
            I am not his friend and i will never be!
            • Funny Funny x 4
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Yung Boi
              This message by Yung Boi has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Jun 30, 2015, Reason: No further information or evidence..
              Jun 30, 2015
            • Tokemon
              This message by Tokemon has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Jun 30, 2015, Reason: No further information or evidence..
              Jun 30, 2015
            • Yung Boi
              Jun 30, 2015
            • Mar 26, 2012
              Please be polite to each other. The Admin Abuse forum is intended for players to report, in good faith, suspected admin abuse. Those who are involved are expected to tell their side of the story and provide evidence. That's it. If you have no further information or evidence to provide then please refrain from posting.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • Artistic Artistic x 1
              • Yung Boi
                This message by Yung Boi has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Jun 30, 2015, Reason: No further useful information or evidence. Will be disciplined if continues to post without further .
                Jun 30, 2015
              • Jul 20, 2010
                @Yung Boi this was a case of admin abuse that has a disturbing component to it that we've been discussing over the past few days and making a plan of attack to head it off. I would like to apologize for what happened and what appears to be a targeted approach to try and rid of players over nothing.

If anything happens again contact an LSA or a root through the CSA thread or make an abuse thread and we'll handle it promptly.

@Tokemon what you did was clear admin abuse, there was no cause to kick, warn or ban him from the server. From your own comment on the ban there is nothing that rises to the occasion of something that is worthy of being punished. Admins need to remember that you can't let your emotions get the better of you and let simple trash talking get you so worked up that you use your powers to exact your pound of flesh. You need to keep your cool and either ignore it or roll with the punches.

This goes out to all the admins, stop crying wolf when someone calls you a name. It's part of the job of being an admin, people are going to hate you for it and you just have to deal with it and move on. If we simply banned everyone for the slightest remark toward an admin then that gets us no where. Take this as advice and a warning about what's to come and the wrath that can and will come down on admins if this continues.
                • Informative Informative x 2
                • Winner Winner x 1
                Thread Status:
                Not open for further replies.