Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tonight Alive!!

Discussion in Music started by Noah, Sep 5, 2013

1. Mar 16, 2013
    Last night I went into Sydney HiFi to see one the most amazing bands "Tonight Alive" the crowd and the vibe was amazing! I loved every second of it, I even got to meet Jenna Mcdougall hours before the door open, heres a photo of me, and please dont judge..
    [IMG]

Jenna is like a goddess, and was so lovely, she even tweeted a photo of me and the rest of the group that arrived early just to line up outside the doors :')
    [IMG]

It was possibly the best night of my life, even though I got kicked in the head by one of the support band members who jumped off the stage, but other than that I loved it!

They are definitely a band to check out!
    • Like Like x 6
    • May 12, 2007
      Noah, I'm glad you had a great night and got to meet her, don't sweat the pick if people judge you know they have nothing else to do with their time than to bother others.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 16, 2013
      • May 12, 2007
        :dance:
      • Apr 12, 2012
        Did you seriously go to a concert with 10 chicks? Playaaaaaaa
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 16, 2013
          hahahaha funny but nah they were just some of the others that got there a few hours early :smile: