Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Tony admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by GiGaBiTe, Aug 31, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2009
    Tony was abusing the the shit out of his admin.

The first time he did a force map vote from lila blue town to zm_40red_crates or whatnot then started abusing noclip to fly all over the map. I have a console dump here:

http://pastebin.com/brNFk618

I count 34 times in the span of the console dump. Badriguel was also using noclip numerous times, and both had absolutely no reason to use noclip other than for abuse and trolling. Tony also toggled music on all players numerous times throughout the time on the 40red crates map. I have a demo from somewhere around the halfway mark of this map and all of the next.

Then after the 40red crates map was about to end, he apparently collaborated with people on mumble from the ZE server to raid the ZM server and changed the server to mako reactor, and basically said that their opinion matters more than people that were already on the server.

He continues his abuse on mako reactor by making liberal use of noclip on every round to get ahead of everyone (and breaking the map by hitting triggers early) and also making liberal use of teleporting to teleport the terrorist team around and to teleport his buddies to him to prevent them from being turned into zombies.

Here's two demos (40red crates and all of mako reactor):
    https://www.mediafire.com/?y6z4a924tc9izkq

Tony clearly doesn't need to have any level of admin. His gross incompetence with the level of admin he has is disgusting.
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    I was noclipping for many reasons. Red crate was to toggle music or because of being stuck. Mako was to teleport ZM back since the teleporting doesnt work right with Mako on ZM.

The music is in the map. There's no rule against playing a song that is put into the map.

We held a vote and majority said "yes" to switching, otherwise i wouldn't have switched the map. Mako wasn't even my idea, i was just the one who changed the next map to mako.

First of all, i never did it to get ahead. Yes, at the beginning i was at the front of the trains. That is for me to have time to teleport the ZM's to the back. Otherwise i'd be stuck at the back and be fucked. The teleporting was needed, as noclip was to not entirely rob myself of the gameplay. Second of all, i never "noclipped" to trigger early. I thought i did once, and i did, but it didn't affect anything other than making Cloud move to his next destination. Literally, it had no effect on the map and this is how i've done it for the x number of times we've played mako on ZM.

I don't recall teleporting anybody without reason or in any way that could affect gameplay. I teleported a few people who were stuck. I did use !goto once, but that was because i was late getting into the game and i kindly asked Secondary to make me into a human so i could participate in the game.
    Post Merged, Aug 31, 2014
    Also, i was the only one "leading" the event. So i was taking care of whatever needed to be done (such as the teleporting and noclip) and that's why no other admins/lsa/roots were using any commands.
  3. Mar 26, 2009
    Using noclip to get to secrets is abuse in and of itself, you have an advantage over other players and you kept spamming it every round to troll despite people telling you to stop.

using noclip to get there is.

Using a flawed vote to get majority isn't majority. It was players from the ZE server on mumble you collaborated with to force the map change to mako reactor.

<I totally didn't use noclip or teleport to abuse!! but oh by the way here are instances where I used it on myself to give myself an advantage!!>

Thanks for admitting your abuse, now I have less work to do.

You were late getting into the game? Too bad. Play like normal players and be a zombie with the rest of us. being an admin doesn't give you the right to ignore the game rules for your own convenience. And I know for a fact that multiple people were abusing the party system to teleport to you, as shown in the demo if you look for it.

Event? LOL. There was no event, just over an hour of you power tripping and abusing the hell out of admin.
  4. Mar 4, 2014
    To be honest, i really believe ZE map should just be played in the ZE server and not the ZM server!
    if not, why should there be a ZE server to begin with.

I understand the majority voted to extend, but, the majority of the people that voted came from the ZE server.
    I am a regular in ZM and i don't even recognize most of the players, donar/admin that was on at the time.
    When the ZE map is finally over, i even heard someone calling everyone from ZE to leave the ZM server now cause the ZE map is over.
    So, saying majority approved the map and extended doesn't make sense since they are not the usual ZM players.
    They came over because some how they know the ZE map is going to be on or is on at the ZM server.
    As for the usual ZM players, some of them just sit in spec, or just left the game cause the map kept on getting extended.

My opinion is that the ZE map shouldn't have been put up for vote right from the start even if its just for a little bit of fun!!
    Because if people wanted ZE, they should just go to the ZE server, why come over to ZM and ruin other people's fun!
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    First, that can be debated. Second, there is no other way to get in there, i did it that way on purpose. Third, music volume can be adjusted or players can type snd_restart. On top of that, the music is all really quiet except for 1 song. The map itself was a joke to begin with.

Flawed vote? first 2 options were "...", then "yes" then "no". which is far beyond fair.

What?

I can 100% guarantee you nobody teleported to me, since i joined a different party (something along the lines of fdjgkjdfkg)

Perhaps your views differ from others. It wasn't "official", it was just a random thing that sparked interest in mumble and players in the server wanted to do when we raised the question there.
    Post Merged, Aug 31, 2014
    We do these "random events" where we play any map on another server. Sometimes we do battle slider, sometimes we do stock maps, whatever. That's all that this was and i followed a correct procedure to find if players wanted to play both maps (mako and 40 red crates)
  6. Jul 20, 2010
    It was a spontaneous event which got accepted by public vote. There's no abuse here. Sometimes we do these kind of events to spice up the server and let everyone try something new for a change. I've done these kind of events on ze before with great success from players enjoying the change of pace and having fun and relaxing.

We had players join from the ZE server as well and everyone was having a blast(Except you it seems).

The teleports that Tony did on Mako were needed to not have zombies spawn in the with the CT's as on the ZE server that's how the settings are setup for the map, if he didn't do that then Mako wouldn't have been fun.

TL;DR Some people just can't seem to have fun.
  7. Apr 9, 2007

Someone's actually seriously breaking the rules here.
  8. Feb 27, 2012
    I don't know if Stats is broken, but it says it was "full" here, and i remember it being full as well.

Next 10 minutes when it was on Firewall the population went down.

EDIT: Sorry, 3 people left before firewall started.
    [IMG]
  9. Mar 26, 2009
    Yes and because the songs are quiet totally means that nobody cares you keep spamming them with music every round, and it's further OK to force annoyed players to turn it off every round because they're able to and it totally doesn't detract from gameplay at all having to do it over and over again.

You've been an admin how long and you think making a targeted vote like you did is fair to everyone on the server? Who do you think you're trying to fool? Because you're failing. Putting a unannounced public vote with two null options and two options at the bottom of the option list that decide the vote is HEAVILY biased to you and the people you collaborated with beforehand about the vote to make it succeed. You should know better that the majority of players spam 1 to get votes off the screen and the majority probably thought it was a map vote for another ZM map, not a shitty "event" you and your insiders pulled.

Hell the first vote you did put up for mako was a simple yes/no and you realized it so you remade the vote again.

Just because people 1 spam doesn't mean they are void from the "majority" of the vote.

Proof please. I have demos and a con dump, what do you have?

Did you check to see if the players on mumble were also the players on the server? because that would mean the same players voted twice, which further skews your flawed vote to begin with. I didn't recognize a large majority of players while mako was running, which probably many were from the ZE server.

Do these "random events" span multiple years? I play on the ZM server fairly regularly and the last "event" anything was a very long time ago and it was scheduled and announced on the website.
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    I don't recall anyone complaining, except for when i played Selfie. Again, the entire map was a joke, as well as the songs.

There was only 5 or so of us in mumble at the time. Secondary, Luffaren, Anathema, and Dani, but Dani left before Mako. As for the "yes/no" vote, that was an accident which is why i canceled it and put a more fair vote up. Our way of making votes is to make at least the first option a blank one, then do the next options to prevent 1 spamming.

You made this thread way after i closed my game, so i don't have console logs. However, you can see when people tried !pfly tony, that none of them managed to fly. I also said over the mic to the people trying to fly to me "nice try, i knew you guys would try and pfly to me"

See my above screenshot of the stats page.

They're random. Have you never played Battle slider? zm_ur? mountain? megabox? stock maps? They're random and have happened a quite a few times since the beginning of the year.
  11. Mar 26, 2009
    So what about the stats? It just shows the number of players, it doesn't show the mass player change where a bunch of donors, admins and players from the other server came in and replaced the existing players who were either kicked for reserved slots, went to spec or left because of the ZE map. The dip in player count was from all of the player cycling.

Except those are not escape maps, those are either ZM maps, can be played as ZM maps or are fun maps that work with ZM. There is a ZE server for a reason and ZE needs to stay there, not be forced on us that don't want it.
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    But it was voted on...was it not? And did it not win?
  13. giggaforprez
    This message by giggaforprez has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Aug 31, 2014, Reason: Irrelevant..
    Aug 31, 2014
  14. Mar 26, 2009
    If you're going to troll, you need to try harder because it's not working.

Hi tony/badriguel/dani/etc.
  15. Dec 17, 2007
    This whole thing actually started bc of me, I was the one that originally requested to change the map to mega box. That in turn sparked tony to see if it was ok with management to go ahead and do a map change, mega box wasn't actually on the server anymore, so they did a map vote and it was changed to 40 red creates. After a while I got tired of it and started spec'ing ppl. I asked tony about the admin room on the map and he said it was to start the music that goes with the map. I did actually spec tony and the only time I saw him no clipping was to go to the admin room or check out the map, I assume to make sure it was usable and wouldn't crash the server. I didn't see any admin to include tony using their admin commands to gain an unfair advantage here

As for meko, again I was in spec, not to familiar with ZE maps so I was spec'ing the LSA's to include tony, to get a feel for the map. The only time I saw tony no clip was to the front of the trains and was teleporting ppl from there. Again I may not be too familiar with ZE maps but I didn't see any admin using their commands to gain an unfair advantage, they were just having fun along with everyone else, and I did hear tony say over the mic that you can't pfly to me.

I'm not standing up for tony or any other admin, they are well capable of doing that themselves, however this is what I saw while I was in spec, and I was in spec for the majority of it. This was just a fun thing that came up on a moments notice, it wasn't to piss anyone off or anything like that. I understand that some ppl may not have wanted it, but at the same time it doesn't matter what map is on what server, just have some fun and be thankful that the admins to include management are willing to change things up in the name of fun.
  16. giggaforprez
    This message by giggaforprez has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Aug 31, 2014, Reason: Irrelevant..
    Aug 31, 2014
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    Seriously. What the heck is wrong with you? I was being serious. I was in the map when this happened. You really need to calm down and stop attack people who are asking questions. I'm trying to find out what the issue is.
  18. Aphilion
    This message by Aphilion has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Aug 31, 2014, Reason: response to deleted post.
    Aug 31, 2014
  19. giggaforprez
    This message by giggaforprez has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Aug 31, 2014, Reason: Stop posting garbage.
    Aug 31, 2014
  20. Oct 24, 2013
    Tony was acting extremely obnoxious today during that red crate map and then after with the ze map change. He let a bunch of ze norms come in and mic spam the entire time and constantly let them ruin the rtv's with their extend map votes.
    The map would get really close to change but then they would keep trolling. After the ze map was over they all left.
    I have a few demos of the ze stuff.
  21. Aphilion
    This message by Aphilion has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Aug 31, 2014, Reason: response to deleted post.
    Aug 31, 2014
  22. Mar 26, 2009
    If you read the thread, you'd know what my problems are, instead of making a post on the bottom asking what my problems are that I already made lengthy posts about. I don't like it when it looks like people are wasting my time.

My problem is with Tony and now Badriguel because I've accused both of them of abuse and they lock the abuse thread because the accused (them) are apparently allowed to be their own judges and executioners. The only reason it got unlocked is probably because I hit up kyle about the problem, which got the thread unlocked. Oh and now there's a gimmick account shitposting in this thread, among everything else.
  23. giggaforprez
    This message by giggaforprez has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Aug 31, 2014, Reason: Not relevent.
    Aug 31, 2014
  24. Oct 29, 2010
    As Tony has gone to bed, I don't really see this going anywhere productive, locking this for now to keep it from going off the rails.

If @Secprotocol wants to stop being lazy and post, it would probably clear a lot of this up.
  25. Dec 30, 2006
    One, I'm not being lazy and not posting. I didn't feel the need to contribute to this thread and the previous thread. But since I'm tagged here and Kyle had to make a post in which he never elaborated on what problem he sees, or what his opinion on this is, it seemed fair that people are presented with my opinion. (nothing new here, kyle being kyle). I'm going to take a random guess, that he's upset with the low uptime that's posted in that picture. I'm not sure what happened.

I was confronted by Tony to see if he can get permission to change to a map that is not on the rotation and asked that the map is clearly on the box. The vote was placed and majority of the server voted yes, even when people vote for the blank ones, we don't take those into consideration. The majority of the votes will be displayed. None of the votes resulted with the voided results. Therefore, we carried on with this "fun" map.

It was then decided to play a ZE map just for fun and giggles, the idea was brought up amongst the admin in the server, mind you that not all admins were on mumble. So that card shouldn't be pulled. There's no conspiracy that votes and stuff were rigged because it was all discussed in mumble and we plotted to destroy your mood tonight. All the decisions were pulled from the votes and what people voted on the servers. Vote was put up, majority vote passed once again.

While I understand that not everyone will agree with the decisions we make, we try to go with whatever the majority of the server wants. Even if some people get their G-string tied in a knot.

These spontaneous events are spontaneous for a reason, it's to being a change in the environment unannounced. It is mainly to create an event in a players mind that they wouldn't forget when they reflect in the future. Original maps, weird custom maps, and such are placed randomly unannounced in order to satisfy this idea. Might I ask, would you prefer a server that only runs map rotations constantly 24/7 and have no "fun" element in the game? Why would players come back? What makes us memorable? Would people find the servers boring if the maps were constantly the same and nothing really "derailed from the norm"? We can't cater to everyone's best interest, we simply go with the majority and I'll be damned if no one got a smile from tonight's party. Laughs were passed all around and the overall mood was uplifted. I noticed that you constantly kept typing and complaining in chat during these maps. Once again, we cannot cater to everyone.

Do let me know if we should just leave the servers alone and not have these spontaneous weird events, because I'll be damn sure to put an end to them. Not only do they take time on my part to make sure things go smoothly, I do it because it brings happiness to some, if not most players on the server.

Any other questions, feel free to shoot away. But from this point on, I ask that other people please refrain from posting in order to keep the thread clean and easy to read.
  26. Apr 4, 2009
    I'm pretty much the king of random cool fun events.

This appeared to be backed by SP and voted on by the server. I don't have an issue with it as long as the admin commands aren't excessively used.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.