Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse TonyTheTiger admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by TonyFetuccini_, Aug 21, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 21, 2014
    I was talking in a funny Mickey Mouse voice and Tony muted me for no reason. It was funny as others were getting a laugh out of it. Everyone else liked it but him. There is no rule stating and I cannot talk in my comic voice. I said admins are there to enforce the rules not make up rules. Tony said he didnt care. Others agreed with me. Please tell him to stop abusing his powers simply because he is the only one in the room who doesn't like Mickey Mouse.
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    Hello, thank you for taking this to the forums after Momo and I had directed you to do so.

As for your evidence, would you be willing to provide your Demo you claimed to have recorded? What about chat logs? Screenshots?

I will be providing my chat logs, and if you fail to provide a demo, i can do so. Although, it will take some time to upload to Youtube as it is recorded with ShadowPlay.
    Post Merged, Aug 21, 2014
    Here's the chat log of the entire event. You can see he was warned for mic spamming in a "mickey mouse" type of voice constantly, so he was mic spamming. He seemed to disagree with the mute and proceeded to argue about it.

Other admins present were Momo, Peter, and Haplo
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    Yea this was annoying, no one liked it. Was pretty much just talking non stop in a high pitched voice.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Don't have much time, so I'll be brief. This guy was spamming the mic with his impression > Tony asked him to stop > he didn't > Tony muted him > he starts spouting in chat about Tony making up rules > Tony unmutes him later in the map > He does the impression again > Tony kicks him > He comes back and starts complaining over the mic > he gets silenced and told to take it to the forums > he makes thread.

No abuse, just an angry person wanting vindication.
  5. May 27, 2008
    As I caught the end of what Momo described, that's exactly what I saw in game. He came back complaining, trying to start something up in the server and Tony took care of it the way it should have been handled.
  6. Jun 29, 2014
    was there when it took place and like @Haplo said he was spamming the mic with the high pitched voice , even after being warned he continued and action was taken.
  7. Aug 21, 2014
    ok you bunch of brown nosing goody two shoes.. none on you asked to stop at all. im glad to see this abusive admin has a round of followers to back him up.. i bet he pays them to be friends just as he pays for admin.. but hey what can you do about that.
  8. FluffehKitteh
    This message by FluffehKitteh has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 21, 2014, Reason: irrelevant to the thread.
    Aug 21, 2014
  9. May 27, 2008
    You're not helping your claim and you're passing this off as an ignorant attempt to get someone in trouble for doing the right thing. You were doing something you shouldn't and an admin caught you but hey, what can you do about that. While I'm at it, you've yet to add your recording backing up your claim that you mentioned you have. But I'm going to take a guess and say it wasn't recorded, or that you genuinely cared in the first place that happened here. Tony at the top of his paste mentions you to stop it, yet you disregarded it and kept on spamming.
  10. Apr 4, 2009
    You were warned on the map before this as well. The mic is supposed to be free for people to use it for in game situations. While it's fine to talk about other stuff if it becomes spam or is blocking others from talking about what they need to in game it becomes an issue. Talking nonsense in a "changed" voice is against the rules as the warnings stated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.