Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Too much space on cstrike/download/maps

Discussion in Technical Support started by Vitaminpwn, Jun 9, 2013

1. Feb 11, 2007

I just wanted to know if anyone found a solution to the problem many people have been having after the new steampipe beta launch, where an error occurs after downloading maps saying that there's not enough space on cstrike/download/maps. The thing is it doesn't matter where it's downloaded to. Even if I move it to cstrike/maps, it ends up saying that I should move it to cstrike/download/maps, and vice versa. It doesn't matter if I bought donator and downloaded all the maps either because the maps already downloaded before the error occurs. Also, it seems to occur with specific maps only. I have no trouble moving and playing the vast majority of maps, but if something like zm_kakariki_village or ze_minecraft is voted in I can't play until the map changes.. I also tried moving absolutely everything to cstrike/download/maps (because that's what it's gonna be like eventually) but that didn't help either.

Thanks
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    I just moved the maps to a different file :snowman:
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    Just make a symlink and tou will only need 1 copy of the maps.