Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tower of Power

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Apr 27, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Playing competitive with @rxn. We take this shit seriously.
    • Funny Funny x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
    • Feb 8, 2014
      Even worse, is there no crosshair scaling in GO? Definitely not playing if my crosshairs have to be spread wide like Tony's buttcheeks.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 31, 2012
      • Mar 30, 2012
        Looks like the shit we do in our 5Man premades.
        What rank are you guys?
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Nov 29, 2012
        Made my day.
      • Apr 24, 2012
        thats funny:laugh: of course tony would be the one to get shot and killed first lel.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        I feel like I should try this some time on ZM. :razz:
      • Aug 2, 2010
        You can disable dynamic crosshair so you don't have the spread going on.

@Tony the Tiger!! :D is a Nova Elite, I'm a Legendary Eagle Master, buddy that was laughing at us is a Legendary Eagle.
      • Apr 20, 2011
        you know all cs games you can edit crosshair as well csgo so anyone change it
      • Feb 8, 2014

But then how am I supposed to know if my shot will be accurate or not? I guess it doesn't matter, since I spray and pray my way to victory. It's mostly me just tacking on reasons to not play GO.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Play some casual or against bots, and look for where the bullet tracers go when you fire the weapons. Most weapons act just like they do in CS:S.
      • Feb 8, 2014
        Nope! I'm obtusely closed-minded towards playing GO simply based on the graphics. Just as religious stupefied idiots avoid Science class like (their version of) Hell, I will continue to avoid that game.

BTW, that was a hilarious video :3 I was hoping you'd do well but the inevitable death was pretty evident.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I hated cs:go until i tried competitive. it's like playing a whole new game when you actually work together rather than blow each other apart.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 8, 2014
          Has the many Convoy events taught you nothing???? xD To be realistic, I'm sure I'll try it eventually. Like Windows XP, CS 1.5, and respect for George Bush, everything dies eventually.
        • Dec 30, 2006
          Hmmm....competitive ZE...that gets rid of a lot of our childish problems and enforces teamwork.
        • Aug 2, 2010
          That's how the ranks work. Here's a picture to help you process:

[IMG]

Also, spray and pray does not work in CS:GO. Don't do it.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 8, 2014
            Yep... Those are pretty pitiful sounding ranks :frown: And, to counter you "spray and pray does not work" I'm watching competitive gameplay on Twitch right now (nothing else on :frown: ) and they're doing a lot of spray and pray. Albeit intelligent spray and pray--start at the head then drag down. Just seems like the recoil is different to Source, same as most of the CS variations.

Anyways, sorry for hijacking, Tony. I'll stop!