Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal Towers Redux

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Nightcrawler, May 27, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    I find this spot impossible to get to. The red crate hanging from the crane. When CT's camp there, it's just like the satellite in Church of Faith where it's nearly impossible to stab humans as they shoot you right when you teleport. Can this be made illegal to camp on or have it be able to drop down? I believe it was dropable before. Crane
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Not positive on this but I think there's a teleporter to that spot. I'm sure somebody knows all the secrets to this map and can confirm/deny
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Yes. The teleporter lands you right on the edge of the red crate, to the left of it when looking up from spawn. The CT's usually camp on the right side of the crate and will have one human standing on the chains of the magnet, so therefore, you'll never be able to reach them fast enough as they are shooting you off right the second you land on the edge.

* The button is also unreachable EVEN if the crate is dropable, making this spot extremely difficult to reach if not impossble.
    • Mar 12, 2008

Zombies can't get there from the booster since derpjak didn't fix it properly
    • Feb 3, 2012
      It would be illegal to camp but I never really found a problem with that spot.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Yes. That's why Derpjak's version isn't as good as the normal one.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I don't think the spot itself is anymore difficult than the Church of Faith one (which is legal.) The problem this one seems to have over the latter is the teleport entrance is not as friendly to multiple zombies, so it's harder to rush the spot, but I don't think it's impossible.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Just imagine 3 + people camping there is already impossible. I've tried over and over again. The second your screen appears on the crate, you're already almost halfway on the ground the next half second.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      As a solo zombie, yes of course, but if you were to take a half and a mother zombie up there it could turn out completely different.

Could this be classified as a ledge spot? Perhaps, but it seems like just another cheap spot that can be taken with a bit of teamwork.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Mar 12, 2008
        I used to camp up there too and I was told it was illegal by (i think) sajark himself. He wont come back here to confirm it exactly, but if you are saying its not illegal I'll echo that.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 5, 2013
        • Feb 27, 2012
          If there are more than 1 person up there, then teamwork won't really matter. One person could shoot high, and the other shoot low. And if there is any more humans than that up there, then the rest could shoot anywhere and hold it easily. I personally think it should be. I haven't really tested it much, but from what i have, it's a pretty cheap spot.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 29, 2012
            It's pretty easy to get up here, one theres a telelporter and 2 if you hit the pipes that blow you up in the air you can easily strafe to get there. Sajak made it possible if you place yourself on the pipes right. I've dont it before, but there is the gravity that makes zombies drop after a few seconds of being in the air. Not everyone knows how to do this or knows the teleporter entrance. But I don't think it's impossible to get to.
          • Mar 12, 2008
          • Feb 27, 2012
            I thought that was fixed when he placed the giant Push Down trigger to prevent zombies from glitching that thing. I can check the VMF really quick.
          • Feb 3, 2012
            Yeah if there's only 1 person there it wouldn't really be hard to stab them.
          • Nov 29, 2012
            If its glitched i dont remember, I was onthe map earlier and as a zombie I strafed all the way to the roof a few times.
          • Feb 3, 2012
            Yeah if you can strafe it wouldn't really be a problem.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            The roof is easy. This is the red crate we're talking about, is it not?

EDIT: Also, i know how the glitch you're talking about where it launches you really hard. I've done that many times :razz:
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.