Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trade: CS:GO skins for donator gift

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by tekneeQ, Apr 11, 2015

1. Apr 1, 2015
    Hi, I was wondering if I can possibly get donator for CS:GO skins.
    I try asking Josh and he told me to ask Brian, the main owner.
    What I am requesting right now is a 12-13$ skin from CS:GO for donator?
    Please hook a brotha up and I'll hook you up as well.

Thanks,
    tekneeQ
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    What are you looking for exactly? Your own custom models for our CS:GO server? Or are you just looking to purchase donator for our CS:GO server?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 1, 2015
      Well, I'm looking to purchase donator on Counter-Strike:Source for CS:GO skins to be exact.
      Josh told me that one of you guys would hook me up with that so I was like alright cool.
      And I'm hoping if you guys are willing to do that for me and I can give whoever the skins and whatnot.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      The only proper way to think of this is that he wants to receive donator status in trade of CS:GO skins.
      He can mean that he wants to buy someone the status in return for a CS:GO skin. Maybe he just wants to make a buck or two, who knows? Maybe a buck or two means it's worth flippin'.
    • Dec 30, 2006
      I am genuinely confused and I'm 200% confused on what Josh even said.
    • Apr 1, 2015
      I basically want Donator in Counter-Strike: Source and I will give whoever in return of CS:GO items that is 12-13$.

:smile:
    • Feb 8, 2013
      A bit late on my reply, but it was my first thought.

I have a friend on my list that you will have a high chance of getting this trade dealt with. His name is Aphex.
      The other friend, Zenny, he said will suck your cock for any kind of CS:GO skins, even if it's like 10 cents, he'll do it. If you need head, doe.
    • J BomBer's Booty Hole
      This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Secprotocol, Apr 11, 2015, Reason: ...........
      Apr 11, 2015
    • Dec 30, 2006
    • Feb 8, 2013
    • Dec 30, 2006
      So he wants to trade his skins that are equivalent in money for donator on our servers?
    • Jun 29, 2014
    • Apr 1, 2015
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Yeah I don't think we have interest in CSGO skins as equal payment for donator status. I don't think our server provider takes skins as payment.....
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Oh, this should probably be in CSA. Moved.
        Post Merged, Apr 11, 2015
        I think what he means is give items to Brian in a steam trade, brian gives donator for 2 months.

However, i don't think he would bite for that (nor would i really like it personally) because he would be getting personal gain out of that. We don't use any donations for any personal means. What we are donated is purely for the community and nothing else. However, i can hook you up with donator if you want.
      • Dec 30, 2006
        I'm not saying no to this but I'm not saying yes to it either. You two must understand that the transaction has nothing/anything related to PF.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Yes, exactly. I was saying he could give me some skins, and i'll give him donator.
      • Apr 1, 2015
      • Dec 30, 2006
      • Oct 29, 2010
        This will most likely need to be a personal trade, not done through Plaguefest. If someone (Tony) wants to buy you donor in trade for your skins, that's on him.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 1, 2015
          momo i love you
          are u going to add me?
          im checking my steam messages and so far im not seeing anything, what i am i suppose to be alert for?