Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Transformer 3

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Skiptron, Jun 28, 2011

1. Jun 23, 2010
    So who's gonna go watch Transformer 3 at midnight? Cause I am! :grin:

2. Aug 18, 2006
    I'm going to be seeing it, although I'm not expecting anything mind blowing. The series is all eye candy and no substance.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Another one...? :whistling:
    It needs to end.
  4. Oct 27, 2010
    <_< These are bad movies. I walked out of the second one when the two "black" robots turned into one shitty ice cream truck.

But, I hope you enjoy it.
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    I wouldn't waste my money on theaters to see this. I'll probably end up "borrowing" it from a "friend" on the internet. I haven't been impressed by this series of movies.
  6. Mar 31, 2010
    Already seen it. Awesome movie, but ends with too many things unsolved (which I don't like)... Nevertheless, 7/10.
  7. Sep 21, 2008
    Not going to see it. Haven't seen the first 2 either. :mellow:
  8. Dec 1, 2010
    How are they robots in disguise when they stand as tall as an office building?
  9. Apr 2, 2011
    never saw the second one, already sick of it... The first one wrapped up nicely, and was a descent movie... why make more? I swear it is like the figgin pirates series. <_<
  10. May 11, 2011
    Finished earlier. It's enjoyable and worth seeing if you're a fan. Much better than the second one. Plot was horrible but action and special effects were good. Roger Ebert gave it 1 star lol.
  11. Jun 23, 2010
    So I just got home from the movies and hanging out with friends. Gotta say I was really impress with the movie! Much better then the 2nd movie IMO. Fight scene was bad ass, the cars is very sexy :razz: and a bit of surprise! You gotta watch it xD
  12. Aug 18, 2006
    I went to see it and it actually far exceeded my expectations. 8.5/10.

The plot was good. I like the premise of the movie as it's an interesting topic and may get more people interested in the space race and why we haven't went back to the moon. (All kinds of theories out there. I don't really believe in them but they are still interesting nonetheless).

Plot progression in the movie was good. It was pretty non existent in the previous two movies. They overuse the classic "in the nic of time" plot progression element though on multiple occasions.

And I came a little when I recognized a certain voice actor. Leonard Nimoy (Spock from Star Trek)!!! I also came a lot when he said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few". As a Trekkie that made me happy as Spock said the same thing and it was a major plot machine in the "Wrath of Khan" and the "Search for Spock" Star Trek movies.

Just thought that was interesting...
  13. May 11, 2011
    Yeah, as a fan I liked it.
    I'm just very perceptive and when things don't fit together I instantly notice.

When I first heard Sentinel Prime, I was like O.O, it can't be.
    Then when I looked at the credits and saw that it was Spock, I was pleased.

Dr. Ken Jeong in the movie was priceless.

Acting: 9 Shia is spot on + Megan Fox replacement is 1 million times better
    Direction: 9 for Michael Bay explosions
    Storyline: 7
    Special Effects: 9

Same average rating I gave to X:Men First Class.

I love the soundtrack also.
    Instrumentals/singles were very fitting plus the slow scorponok theme was amazing.

My next movies are
    Harry Potter 7: Part 2
    Captain America
    Cowboys & Aliens
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes
  14. Feb 18, 2011
    I feel lucky, it was filming next to my sisters condo. We got a hell of a look at alot of the shit. I saw bumblebees car driving around, saw LeBouef but since hes kind of a pussy I diddnt care. Anyway I want to see what they made chicago look like with Michael Bay's explosions and destructions,
  15. Sep 26, 2010
    I'll tell you what they turned chicago into...

I'm rewarding this pathetic excuse for a film a 2.5/10 because the moon was mentioned and I enjoyed Richard Hoagland's book "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA," and it was better than the second atrocity.

This flick was one fucking long battle that raged on for so long, I readily lost interest and couldn't give two shits about the characters (or lack there of I should say). Star Wars proved you can't make a film by using CGI alone but then again, most Americans care more about football and Dancing With the Stars than everything else which matters x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I want my 2.5 hours back Michael Bay, fuck you

Muffin :verymad:
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    Don't you talk to Chicago like that! I will roundhouse your ass!

But otherwise, I guess you diddnt like the movie. I guess I have to watch it now so I can clarify your opinion.....
  17. May 15, 2011
    I think this Muffin went bad...
  18. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey muffin did bay take your most prized possessions (your faith, money, blow up doll, time) away from you? Because if not, then MY COMMENT DID :lol:

excluding the doll, you can keep her <_<
  19. Oct 21, 2010
    Haha Muffin. You gonna take that. lol :ninja:

I cant wait to see the movie. I liked the first two.