Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Tribes Ascend: YOUR invitation to Closed Beta

Discussion in Gaming started by Churma, Jan 29, 2012

1. Mar 20, 2011
    So I have two licenses for Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta

PM me if you want one, I will post back here when they are gone.

You can also get a beta key here>>> https://www.facebook.com/tribesascend?sk=app_126443417467788
  2. Feb 18, 2011
  3. Mar 20, 2011
    PM sent back to you, all the keys I had are now gone, if you want a key just click on the link in the first post and you should be able to get one.

4. Feb 18, 2011
    Thanki sai.
  5. Jul 1, 2010
    I played it a bit a few days ago, was a lot of fun and it felt good to play a Tribes game again :grin: It had been so long.
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    I too got a couple I believe. I just need to claim mine, and get a better computer to run it :/
  7. Nov 2, 2011
    Will try this game looks fun haha.
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    Cba'd to get into yet ANOTHER game, lol. Supposedly I'm supposed to be playing LoL, Nuclear Dawn, CS:S, BF3, TF2, Half Life series, and about 5-6 more I can't remember off of the top of my head. I've played CS:S and GTA IV so far, that's it XD! Not enough time on my hands, anybody want to give me their time? I'll trade you for work and school? :tongue: