Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trips!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by FluffehKitteh, Mar 15, 2014

1. Oct 18, 2012
    It'd be cool if you guys posted your favorite trips or somewhere you went. And I posted this cause I have to sit in a car for the next 6 hours. Welp my favorite would be going to San Diego :grin:
  2. Feb 3, 2012

My favorite was probably going to California. :razz:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 23, 2013
      My favourite was probably Corfu, a small Greek island. Amazing blue waters, the food is like no other, especially when you find a local bakery smelling of nuts and honey, or a small mom and pop run restaurant where everything is home cooked. The scenery looks straight out of a Greek romance comedy and the alcohol runs cheap!

My second would be Rome as I love love love history and roman culture. But I learned quickly that good walking shoes veto any attempts at wearing nice girly shoes. My feet wince to this day thinking about it.,

I can post pictures of my various travels if you're bored :smile:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 1, 2013

[IMG]
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 24, 2011
          I tripped balls so hard when i went to Greece last year.
          I tripped balls so hard that i found several dicks in a basket for 5€ each.
          I tripped balls so hard that i got into a fight with a bus driver.
          I tripped balls so hard that i climbed a castle.
          I tripped balls so hard that i saw Shrek himself.
          THE Shrek!

It was a good trip.

• Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • May 15, 2011
            My favorite trip was when I went to China. Amazing and beautiful country, and not to mention shopping was hella fun, cause there is no set prices, everything is bartered for, even your undie pants. Also, you can buy live dog to eat on the streets. That was fuuucking hilarious when the girls in our group freaked the fuck out.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Feb 3, 2012
              I forgot. Luffaren can sometimes be a little messed up in the head. :shock: :razz:
            • Apr 3, 2013
              Some potato quality photo I took when i was in Thailand in November a few months ago
              [IMG]
              • Like Like x 3
              • Oct 29, 2010

Cum stay in SoCal.
              • Apr 1, 2012
                I hate trips, their memories don't last long or are not remarkable enough for me. Nevertheless, my fave is when I went to langkawi, Malaysia. The lunch was so memorable I want to go back there one day just to find that seafood resto with the best curry and calamari in the world. No pics sadly, it was back when i was still wearing shorts everywhere and even to a formal bday party at hotels.
              • Oct 23, 2013
                [IMG]

One of the many Gaudi buildings in Barcelona, Spain, 2010
                [IMG]

Rome, 2010.
                [IMG]
                [IMG]

Cyprus, 2008
                [IMG]

Lanzarote, Canary Islands, 2009
                [IMG]
                • Like Like x 3
                • Feb 21, 2007
                  My favorite trip today was to the hospital this morning.
                  • Funny Funny x 4
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Feb 11, 2012

My favourite trip was probably when I went to Cuba few years back and got drunk practically every night. Was underage at the time was awesome time.
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • May 29, 2012
                      Well no pics from me but my favourite was to Croatia.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Dec 11, 2013
                      • Sep 14, 2008
                        My favourite trip is Niagara Falls Ontario. It's one of the most beautiful cities in Canada.

[IMG]
                        • Like Like x 2
                        • Oct 27, 2013
                          I studied abroad in Switzerland my sophomore year of college. For spring break, this girl in my program and I hit up Madrid, Lisbon, Barcelona, and Ibiza within the span of a week. I hate spending too much time in one location because I'll get bored, so it was fun to get to see something new every couple days. Ibiza definitely has some of the prettiest beaches in the world.

I almost forgot about Rome. Definitely one of my favorite "touristy" towns in Europe. My feet hurt after our Italy trip too and I was wearing pretty comfy shoes for most of it
                          • Like Like x 2
                          • Oct 23, 2013
                            Where you're standing taking this picture is the exact spot I was proposed to in Dec :smile:
                          • May 31, 2012
                            San Diego?? Why San Diego?

[IMG]

I've only visited Spain, Australia, Mexico and Canada... I'd say I enjoy Murcia, Spain the most but I don't have any pictures as this was back in 2006.
                          • Nov 17, 2012
                            11 hour drive from Adelaide - Melbourne. Could have done it in 9-ish but too many stops along the way xD

Or the 14 hour one from Melbourne - LA by Plane, my gawd that one killed me.