Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

True proof I am a no-lifer

Discussion in The No Count Section started by P@P@_ROASTER, Sep 10, 2012

1. Jul 16, 2012
    Yup, 729 minutes in one session... Majority of which were spent in MG :shock:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Apr 2, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        I think my longest gaming spree was 7 hours. But 12? My god. That is nuts.
      • Jul 16, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2012

I know of some friends who played certain race games that had literally a 24 hour cup or something. They spend a full day achieving it lolz
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I remember the days when I would routinely play CSS for 13 hours straight. (I am not proud).

At a couple points last summer, I was at 210 hours per couple of weeks. . .and I was a donor. -_-
      • Feb 14, 2012
        I have been known to have 12 to 13 hour poop sock sessions when my wife is away. Good times... I got a lot of practice on Mako as I was there for the all 3 attempts on our daily map rotation cycle.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Back then, I routinely had the shame of being present of all 3 attempts of Mako. . . AND all 3 attempts of Minas back when it was in rotation.

lolololololololol
      • Nov 29, 2010

Some of us clocked in 10k hours for CSS.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 14, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 1, 2011
            I think my longest would be 15 hours straight playing League of Legends.
            Bought a 1 day IP boost and abused the fuck outta it.
          • Jan 11, 2012

My longest CS:S session was about 8 hours. Longest gaming session was about 40+ hours when Gates of Ahn'Qiraj came out on WoW
          • Jul 6, 2012
            Roaster mate answers this: What is the sun light? LOL that's a long ass session, mate xD.
          • Jul 16, 2012
            On my original Steam account (Had to selll :S) I had well around 9k hours, on 3 other separate accounts I had roughly 2-2.5k in total, and with this newest one I have around 550... so in total like 13k almost total time played lol, not including time I spent playing on my brothers during trips to his house :shock:
            Back when GoAQ first released on my server I was only 11 I think... I spent the better chunk of 10 hours the first day and around 7 the following days playing non-stop lol. Also remember back when ZG was on the PTR and you actually had wait times... ended up waiting up past 3AM on a Friday night/Sat morning for the queue to let me in, ended up playing til late that night (WARRIORS WERE OP!)

Strangely enough, this isn't even close to my longest gaming session... I remember back in 09, first week of vacation I ended up only sleeping 10 hours within that week, rest of the time was spent on games and trips to the nearest gas station for more monsters & OJ rofl
          • Feb 14, 2012
          • Oct 29, 2010

. . . For singleplayer, that is.

UT2004: I was either tank-whoring, or hitscan-whoring. -_-
            meeko, Sep 11, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Sep 11, 2012
          • Feb 14, 2012
            Facing Worlds UT 99. My high school freshman year in full.
          • Oct 29, 2010

ONS-Torlan UT2k4. My high school freshmen year in half.