Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved TTX.05 [pf] admin mo.xinru

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Tom Selleck, Jun 28, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 4, 2012
    Hey guys,

So this guy: TTX.05 [pf] admin mo.xinru banned me earlier today for 'blocking' even though I wasn't blocking at all. He said he had already warned me once about it before, which is a complete fabrication. I received no such warning. I don't block, nor do I do anything else to break the server rules. You can ask any other admin that plays the 24/7 panic server, or any other regular player about me and you will find that I follow the rules and am generally well liked and respected.

So a little history on this guy. During the previous map (one of the beach panic maps) I was a zombie trying to get into a room that this mo.xinru guy was in (he was a zombie, his friend wasn't). I got in through the window and mo.xinru was blocking me from getting his friend. I told him over voice chat that he was an admin and should know better than to block like that. During the next map (zm_unpanic), I was trying to get into the secret crate spot and mo.xinru was intentionally blocking me from getting in there by standing at the entrance to the spot. I was killed by a zombie as the result of his actions. I then called him out over the mic for blocking me. During the next round I went into the secret crate spot and stood in the back corner waiting for more people to come in. I saw mo.xinru and his friend trying unsuccesfully to get in so I recorded a demo because I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. You will see what happened next in the .dem file. I argued with him over the mic briefly but he never responded before banning me. The ban has since expired.

Time: 2:45ish PST
    Map: zm_unpanic_v2

Let me know if there is any other info you need and I will do my best to provide it. I don't have any hard evidence of anything that happened before I recorded the demo, but I'm sure that the demo will be all you need.

Thank you for your time.

Attached Files:

2. Jul 1, 2010
    I'm certainly not seeing any blocking going on in the demo. I'd like to see some info from @moxinru though and get his side of the story.
  3. Jed
    This message by Jed has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Jun 28, 2012, Reason: Unneeded, OP knows about the rule..
    Jun 28, 2012
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    if you are not involved in this abuse report, please refrain from posting. Just a reminder
  5. Clutzzy
    This message by Clutzzy has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Jun 28, 2012, Reason: Not a witness or involved and didn't need to post..
    Jun 28, 2012
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    Looking through his logs he's slapped him self over 2000 times in 2 days shit needs to stop.
  7. Feb 2, 2012
    I slap myself when there was actually no one playing on the server because i I get up early...:dazed:and testing sajak's breakout. walking through elevators is time-consuming so i slapped myself and flew to the highest floor. Ill stop it as your wish.
    So lets talk forward about Tom Selleck, i saw your demonstration minute ago and i'm really suprise to see that you were no blocking at all.
    I have to say that i am really sorry about it Tom, you may know already, i got many friends playing with me on the server yestoday and they informed me that you're blocking entrance
    and truly,i was beside my friend, plus i saw you in there and even myself didnt get in successful. So thats the reason why, but the truth is totally contrary and seeing that demo im feeling really bad. Once again i give you my apologies.
  8. Jun 4, 2012
    Before I accept your apology, I'd like you to address a few things:

1. You didn't explain why you felt it was ok to block me on two occasions before banning me for 'blocking. I don't feel that that behaviour is acceptable for an admin and seems like a double standard.
    2. You said that you already warned me once about blocking. I received no such warning from you, although I can admit it is possible that I missed it. I find that unlikely, however, as admin warnings are highly visible and I pay attention to what is happening in chat.
    3. Even if I was blocking, isn't an outright ban a little harsh? Doesn't really seem like the punishment fits the crime.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Tom Selleck, Jun 29, 2012 Last edited by Tom Selleck, Jun 29, 2012
  9. Feb 2, 2012
    First of all, i am very determinant of my warnings , Anyway, you've missed it. Somehow you're talking about me blocking?and on two occasions? Dude i dont want argue with you,,but i have to advise you that i DIDNT blocked anyone. I'd like to give to my friends the best experiences on pf server for their very first time and you disturbed them by blocking. On the other side you're totally exaggerated this. i banned you because you've been warned once and you might reconnect if i kicked you ,because there was no answer to my warning. Plus, one hour ban its not ruthless. On the second time, i admit that was my fault to consider you for 'blocking'.But you might as well discovered that many people out side were blocked so it seems someone was blocking from inside,especially i saw you went in before us
    thank you
    moxinru, Jun 29, 2012 Last edited by moxinru, Jun 29, 2012
  10. Jul 14, 2010
    Tom do you have any evidence of moxinru blocking? If so pm me and I'll open this back up.
    Talked to moxinru and he understands what he did wrong. He should have kicked before banning and the actual kick was a mistake which he understands. Thanks for bringing this to the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.